Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Alright my lovelies, I will see you in 24 hours.

Just remember, if it uses a sword or has any connection to Shanks, Mihawk automatically moves ahead of it in the power list :kata::endthis::kuzanshut:

Pew left out the part about kizaru . Well now its starting to make sense . Vegapunk asked kizaru to kill him . But he forgot about it . So he asked sentomaru to betray the navy for nothing lmao . But shaka pythagoras knew york was a traitor and stilld died damn . Would explain why kizaru was so into killing vegapunk even tought he did not wanted too and why he said lets finish this quick too him .
Now every vice admirals and navy are koed so only kizaru and saturn are left ? No witnessed ?

WTF

@minamoto IS SMARTER THAN VEGAPUNK AT THIS POINT.

DUMBASS AUTHOR MADE A SMARTEST MAN CHARACTER BUT THE AUTHOR HIMSELF IS THE DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE. HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE CHARACTER LMAOO
AT TIS POINT i can call it crime what oda is doing...slow pacing on purpoze without giving care about readers patience (not to mention too many breaks)..i hope another manga emerge so that it makes readers drop one piece maybe oda will learn from his leson..

Status
Not open for further replies.