Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest loser of Egghead Arc is SleepAru. He was so mediocre in his "big bad villain arc" that Oda had him replaced, not once, not twice but 5 times :milaugh:.

Thats a fucking record lmao. Only a Latrine slave can be this incompetent. First twerkbull now him. Remember when he wanted to go "deal" with 2 fresh yonkos?

Mf would've died and there wouldn't be no "mental health problems" excuses.

Shitty arc. Shitty villain. Same goofy one piece. Now we're of to usopp's Nika's giant arc

I wonder who’ll end up defeating kizaru down the line

Maybe luffy or Blackbeard?
  • A luffy rematch where they actually seriously fight each other. Tho I can’t imagine it being good for kizaru
  • Blackbeard because light vs dark?

Imagine the Strawhats and the giant sailing to Elbaph and suddenly they see a huge shadow above the island and it is destroyed before their eyes just like Lulusia. bye bye Elbaph arc
Depends how long it would take for them to produce the flame required to empower Uranus

Elbaf may turn out to be another dragged mess but I am interested primarly who is going to be the antagonist, Blackbeard has a bunch of shit to do unrelated to Elbaf, Shanks has left Elbaf and might go after Blackbeard, Blackbeard's involvement with the WG/Marines through Garp which MIGHT involve Cross Guild too because og Garp's bounty, Blackbeard gaining a crapton of money to use for some shit, gaining control of Seraphims via Devon etc.

Which leaves Marines and/or the WG, man with the burn marks.

Depends how long it would take for them to produce the flame required to empower Uranus

Elbaf may turn out to be another dragged mess but I am interested primarly who is going to be the antagonist, Blackbeard has a bunch of shit to do unrelated to Elbaf, Shanks has left Elbaf and might go after Blackbeard, Blackbeard's involvement with the WG/Marines through Garp which MIGHT involve Cross Guild too because og Garp's bounty, Blackbeard gaining a crapton of money to use for some shit, gaining control of Seraphims via Devon etc.

Which leaves Marines and/or the WG, man with the burn marks.
You are forgetting the random giant that used to bully Kaido when he was young and that is known to be stronger then Roger in his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.