Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who quoted me now ..

Bro stop crying.

You are being just pathetic now. It's over.

You are just nit picking and you have nothing going on in your favor to say luffy is beating saturn anymore ...

Be a man and gracefully admit you got it wrong rather than being a loud mouth and calling others to shut up who is calling you for all the nonsense you said in the past
Added to ignore list, gtfo until the arc is over

Go touch some grass you impatient kid

And they say admirals fans are delusional lol....
I don't give a flying fuck of what happens in the following chapters

I know Straw Hats are going to Elbaf and they left Egghead

Yet facts are the arc is not over yet, we are still finishing it with Vegapunk's flashback and we don't know yet about Saturn or Kizaru based on the spoilers

Redon also admits there may be a few chapters left for Egghead to properly finish the arc

I will wait for these events to properly conclude and for us to enter Elbaf arc properly to take the "Ls" you guys want me to take so hard

In the mean time, shut the fuck up and be patient

You all dumb. This isn't a comparison at all, he' just saying that wayyy stronger characters than luffy could knock out all of them and ofc he thinks of ray, at that point he's the only one who showed CoC blast and who is not as weak as Luffy or Ace lmao
:pepecopium:

OKG is far above Stars Gun bro, and this is kaidou after receiving the attack head on and having his heat breath exploded in his own mouth:

After receiving the attack:
Kizaru was already thinking it was bad if the Stars Gun hit him before Luffy even hit him.

While Kaidou was not intimidated even by a punch the size of an island with a spring effect (maximally compressed) and with all the offensive Haki stacked.
it’s actually crazy how much stronger kaido is compared to devil fruit merchants

white star pistol is luffy’s 1st acoc pistol attack

And kaido can not only tank that but also dodge it unlike the fastest admiral kizaru

what a crazy fighting style he had

Status
Not open for further replies.