Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted to show that the Admirals are very competent and always complete their main mission (killing Vegapunk), but don't care about straining themselves for side/lesser objectives.
If he wanted to show that they are "very competent" he failed miserably.

Kizaru was a joke the entire arc and while he killed Vegapunk his personal purpose was to bring in the SHs, which he himself even admitted when he was on his way to Egghead.

EGG is worse than Wano, Kizaru's dog (The Latrine) couldn't even be a decent obstacle, well I didn't expect him to be anyway, after all the previous arc was about defeating the WSC - The strongest living creature in the world, nothing after this will overcome this difficulty in doing this.
But man, before I said Ben Beckman = Kizaru just for fun, but this shit got real.

:suresure::suresure:
No devilfruit merchant ratmiral is stronger then any AdCoC user. It's impossible. Especially if they have mental health problems like sleeparu :milaugh:

If he wanted to show that they are "very competent" he failed miserably.

Kizaru was a joke the entire arc and while he killed Vegapunk his personal purpose was to bring in the SHs, which he himself even admitted when he was on his way to Egghead.
Bonney being there made him change his mind and he decide to only complete his main mission and fuck the side missions

Kizaru still had a great arc character wise. But powerscaling brain rot prevents people from reading the story anymore. I might un-retire serious Akai2 just for a Kizaru character analysis thread.
Wasted effort here
One part is butthurt about not fighting green running away goblino one fight wanted him just to be a powerlevel stick
Then there is the part of the ladmiral fandom that wanted him to die for no reason
Unironically probably the same crowd that hates yuji in JJK for similar boring reasons

Looking for Fraudhawk statements and hype about haki.

So Oda made a clear statement about someone haki being maybe above Shanks but neve made someone state this about Fraudhawk and only talks about skills :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.