Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest loser of Egghead Arc is SleepAru. He was so mediocre in his "big bad villain arc" that Oda had him replaced, not once, not twice but 5 times :milaugh:.

Thats a fucking record lmao. Only a Latrine slave can be this incompetent. First twerkbull now him. Remember when he wanted to go "deal" with 2 fresh yonkos?

Mf would've died and there wouldn't be no "mental health problems" excuses.

Shitty arc. Shitty villain. Same goofy one piece. Now we're of to usopp's Nika's giant arc
EGG is worse than Wano, Kizaru's dog (The Latrine) couldn't even be a decent obstacle, well I didn't expect him to be anyway, after all the previous arc was about defeating the WSC - The strongest living creature in the world, nothing after this will overcome this difficulty in doing this.
But man, before I said Ben Beckman = Kizaru just for fun, but this shit got real.

:suresure::suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are enemy number 1 of patience, it seems like it but Jesus, be patient for a sec

Wait for the chapter and for Straw Hats to officially enter Elbaf
Bruh don't tell me that you still believe luffy who already sailed, is celebrating will still fight saturn at egghead lol

Bruh don't tell me that you still believe luffy who already sailed, is celebrating will still fight saturn at egghead lol
I did not say anything of that

Just stop quoting me until we get on Elbaf and then I'll acknowledge my L (or not), like I clearly told you 2 weeks ago

Since it seems that the arc is really over now, time for some real talk:

What on earth was Oda's plan with Kizaru? Like wtf was he thinking?

Quick recap: Kizaru came in determined to stop the SHs from escaping, got ragdolled by G5 Luffy like it was nothing and then spent 30 chapters sleeping/being knocked down while nobody even cared for him anymore.

What was his actual purpose for crying out loud?

He wasn't the main villain - Saturn/Gorosei took that spot very quickly
He wasn't an ally either - did nothing to actually help anyone

I would understand it if Kizaru had a real purpose and his character arc was concluded in the Egghead finale (him buying time for the SHs and sacrificing himself or sth like that), but now it's just a huge nothing-burger.

So all in all Oda just wasted an admiral as a second tier antagonist and even gave him a piss poor portrayal.

:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Quick recap: Kizaru came in determined to stop the SHs from escaping, got ragdolled by G5 Luffy like it was nothing and then spent 30 chapters sleeping/being knocked down while nobody even cared for him anymore.

I would understand it if Kizaru had a real purpose and his character arc was concluded in the Egghead finale (him buying time for the SHs and sacrificing himself or sth like that), but now it's just a huge nothing-burger.

So all in all Oda just wasted an admiral as a second tier antagonist and even gave him a piss poor portrayal.
He wanted to show that the Admirals are very competent and always complete their main mission (killing Vegapunk), but don't care about straining themselves for side/lesser objectives.

I hope people understood to not put the admirals at the same level than the yonko ever again and that the Gorosei are clearly superior to these cogs

I don't think that Oda really had any plan for Kizaru, not anymore that he had for Big Mom in both WCI and Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.