Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Their last duel was 13+ years ago, near prime "famous" Mihawk was fighting 1b beri pre yonko Shanks. Only after he lost he arm Shanks became a Yonko. And ever since then WSS Mihawk has been ducking fighting Shanks:gokulaugh:

To be fair, as Shawk shows, cowardice seems to be in the blood of Mihawk

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
Later he leaves when the „has been“ arrived during Marienford
Lolda

:risitavirus:

Mihawk CoA>Shanks CoA
Shanks CoC>Mihawk CoC
Shanks haki gameplay=>Mihawk
Mihawk swordmanskill=>Shanks.

Depends who is weaker or stronger, you fool yourself if you think Mihawk is league below Shanks or Shanks is a league below Mihawk.
If Shanks has a 99, you can be sure Mihawk also has something on that scale.

The question will be in the end who has the better feats.
So far Shanks feat are better, but Mihawk most likely will get great one soon too.

If Zoro was using CoA Barrier, which hasn't been shown on a weapon, which wouldn't be swordsmanship too if it didn't touch, it would have looked like this..

Nope it would look exactly like what we saw from roger and whitebeard who did no touch... look lol i showed you and ill show you one more time.
  1. here is the panel of what oda does if two swordsmen clashed and separated.
  2. It is clear that zoro and king did not do this.
    Zoro and king blades were absolutely touching in this moment.
  3. king was about to take zoro swords away like he did before.
  4. Zoro then choses to push king away with his haki/no touch when he said you will not take these blades away.
  5. Finally this no touch effect from zoro is shown the exact way as roger/wb who also did no touch.
  6. Also one thing that i never noticed until now. Thanks or i probably never would have. Zoro and king arm positions never change this just supports what i am telling there is no momentum pushing them back from there arms its just a separation further proving that this is zoro using a hakibarrier/no touch
If you can not and will not accept that zoro can make a haki barrier/no touch at this pont then idk what else to say but stay in denial i guess.

"I want to see the colors to prove that Zoro doesn't have conqueror's haki much less coating"
"ah I'm a fucking dummy, let's wait for the color volume"
"hmmm it seems like I'll keep being retarded since nothing checks out"

I don't even need colors to argue that Zoro doesn't have AdCoC, it's like 1 point out of 10..

Mihawk CoA>Shanks CoA
Shanks CoC>Mihawk CoC
Shanks haki gameplay=>Mihawk
Mihawk swordmanskill=>Shanks.

Depends who is weaker or stronger, you fool yourself if you think Mihawk is league below Shanks or Shanks is a league below Mihawk.
If Shanks has a 99, you can be sure Mihawk also has something on that scale.

The question will be in the end who has the better feats.
So far Shanks feat are better, but Mihawk most likely will get great one soon too.
Doesn't work like that. Shanks' can't have stronger sword techniques than Mihawk so he doesn't have stronger haki.
No DF WB was equal to Roger and Roger is the one that has the haki buzz.

Doesn't work like that. Shanks' can't have stronger sword techniques than Mihawk so he doesn't have stronger haki.
No DF WB was equal to Roger and Roger is the one that has the haki buzz.
Why it shouldn´t work?
We saw that haki has many stages, in fact I don´t say Mihawk wont have adv CoC, but his will be most likely weaker than Shanks one.
You fool yourself if you believe Mihawk CoC will be stronger than Shanks one.

Nothing in this manga so far suggest that Mihawk has the better CoC, all the hype of CoC gone to Shanks so far.
WSS doesn´t give him the better CoC, neither WSM had the better CoC than Shanks and the WSC didn´t have a better CoC than Shanks.

I'm pretty sure Bonney is going to get a new bounty and if she gets a new bounty then the Strawhats should get new bounties too, specially those that actually won fights.
That makes sense, but remember oda told us in a sbs along the lines of those that serve under the yonko also affects there bounty so all the strawhats would probably get a raise as well if luffy does

crazy how not a single other character yearns for the wss title, meanwhile the whole one piece world is after the pk title. What does oda mean by this? :few:
Nothing new, only Zoro, Kuina and Mihawk when he was younger ever gave a shit about the WSS title. It's one of the flaws about how Zoro and his dream were handled, the lack of rivals and other competitors aiming for that title.

Mihawk is not interested in being a Yonko.
Mihawk has a better representation.
being the most powerful swordsman in the world...
having the most powerful sword in the world... the black sword Yoru.

Status
Not open for further replies.