Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, king never once uses a sword technique. You can go check. King has named attacks using his Lunarian fire abilities. King has named attacks using his full zoan mode. And he has named attacks combining his zoan form with his lunarian abilities

King uses his sword for like half the entire fight and yet AT NO POINT does King ever use a single named sword technique… even his trick sword move that steals Zoro’s swords is unnamed

So no, Roger and Shanks ARE NOT like King… They EXPLICITLY USE SWORD TECHNIQUES… Which king Does Not

Anyway so I assume you agree with this then?
Yeah, he never once used a sword technique in the same way Shanks never once used a sword technique. The rest of that is just semantics and your head canon trying to draw conclusions from it.

Roger and Shanks are exactly like King. They don't ever use sword techniques. All I see is picking and choosing based on your wrong head canon here. The distinction your trying to make here (named attacks=difference) is your head canon. Devine Departure is the exact same as extra large imperial flaming wings as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, I agree with this:

Shanks and Roger are just as much swordsmen as King. IN other words not at all.
Until I see the panel of Shanks/Roger saying their swordsmen that fall under Mihawks title, they ain't. They can use as many sword techniques as they want, it won't matter because Big Mom has dozens of sword techniques and still isn't a swordsman. Therefore Shanks/Roger ain't either.

Begging for filler didn't work out for long eh ?🤣
still dissapointing cuz the animation was ready to go....it just someone didnt approve it... why not release both version

first the Vincent one and second the edit one

Let the fans decide which one is the best one:willsmith:

why cutting 95% of the animation and leave just a 5%. That moronic at best,

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
still dissapointing cuz the animation was ready to go....it just someone didnt approve it... why not release both version

first the Vincent one and second the edit one

Let the fans decide which one is the best one:willsmith:

why cutting 95% of the animation and leave just a 5%. That moronic at best,
Man....so much juicy content we are gonna miss out on, if he's talking about Garp vs Kuzan and they cutting 95% of his stuff, then it's likely the entire episode was full jamed packed with action scenes that were offpanelled in the manga too.....

Atleast he seems eager to work on Luffy vs Kizaru, I think that is the main event in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.