Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.. Is Imperial Dragon a Sword technique, i'm going to think about it.. Cause i consider Roger's Kamusari as a Swordsmanship technique..
DD is not a swordsmanship technique. Just waving a sword around doesn't make it a sword technique according to King and Zoro himself. Oh btw,

If we needed anymore proof.

After all, the Yonkou are monsters to whom logic doesn't apply. Kaidou himself considered Shanks the only living being capable of going up against him. The Kaidou Greenbull was afraid of encountering when entering Wano.
all admirals were scared of kaido greenbull pulled up once he got defeated n tried to fight a worn out luffy which still would’ve high diffed greenbull

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Decent affordable gaming pc recommendations? Time to dvelve into a new hobby fuck this shit
:risitameh:there is no such thing as affordable gaming pc my friend, no but for real i recommend buying a pre made one, i did and it's been serving me for years i can still play any modern game

They try to kill him, but they don't.....
There's a full chapter where VP was alone and Saturn/Kizaru both infront of him, noone lay a hand on him. The plot is all around the places....

Nobody thought Gin and kreig are dying
Saul though, that's another story and it's not pre-skip fault, we get the news post-skip recently aka with current Oda brain.
All this scenes are playing out in seconds, they went all out on VP. Its the typical villain shit where the have there victim cornered. It makes sense and in the end it seems like they killed him. Knowin Oda though....

After all, the Yonkou are monsters to whom logic doesn't apply. Kaidou himself considered Shanks the only living being capable of going up against him. The Kaidou Greenbull was afraid of encountering when entering Wano.
It was a long journey, from the Gorosei being considered equal to Pirate King Roger or even Kaidou, to proving that they were those weaklings with Haki weaker than Yonko Shanks—and that’s despite hundreds of years not being enough for them to develop a Haki stronger or equal to Shanks, who is only 39 years old.

Two consecutive L's in row for the admiral bros first garp lol diffing Luzan

Now Lizaru getting knocked out from Joy boy haki like the VA :josad:
You a clown if you think Kuzan was going all out lol

We saw what he did to Punk hazard. That's his power. Not some punches.

And kuzan is literally a double agent lol. As is evident by oda including him in the final faction spread even tho BB was already there.

So STFU about that.

Now wait until the chapter drops. And see that kizaru is fine and Retardon was smoking crack.

Lol Guernica is the second strongest masked member thats why, and it was still a middiff only. Maha died fighting a 20% hp Izo. Stussy, Joseph, Gismonda are scrubs though comperably.
Stussy is stronger than Black Maria. Stussy is faster than base Lucci (not considering his leopard form obviously). Maria is a slow character. Stussy bite ability is superior than anything BM can do

Status
Not open for further replies.