Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vista is the man with the burn scar. He is creating whirpool with his petals.
If it was Vista, Blackbeard would know since he is the one who massacred the Whitebeard Pirate remnants.
It has to be someone who works with the World Govt and had access to Fishman Island, which is where the final road poneglyph was during the Oden Roger flashback.
I think the Man with the Burn Scar was dispatched by the Elders to make the last road poneglyph disappear sometime after they learned Roger found Laughtale.

If I was Vegapunk I would have destroyed or at least badly sabotaged the Mother Flame but he left it there for the WG and York to use as they please.
What was Oda thinking?
:ihaha: :risitavirus:
Knows York nature, do nothing and choose to erase all their memories including himself..... What a genius tactic
Knows WG are responsible for Lulusia, but for some reason doesn't outright told the world about WG action and also doesn't talk about WG trying to kill him to the public
For a man who knows he was getting killed by an evil organisation and steal all his materials on the island, he's little bit to naive/stupid
Post automatically merged:

Trolling or are you unironically this retarded
:rolaugh:
Kizaru treatment this arc made me that way i guess
Sorry.

I think Shanks poisoned Roger and is the reason he was dying.. because shanks is Xebec son. And it was revenge and goes back to him protecting those that are important to him..

I think Shanks poisoned Roger and is the reason he was dying.. because shanks is Xebec son. And it was revenge and goes back to him protecting those that are important to him..
How retarded are you?

We literally know shanks is a celestial dragon you clown.

If anyone's xebec's son, it's buggy.

And shanks has no fucking reason to poison Roger. Nor does buggy. They literally brought him up from since he was a toddler.

If so, who burned Vista?
Akainu, they clashed at the end of rhe war

If it was Vista, Blackbeard would know since he is the one who massacred the Whitebeard Pirate remnants.
It has to be someone who works with the World Govt and had access to Fishman Island, which is where the final road poneglyph was during the Oden Roger flashback.
I think the Man with the Burn Scar was dispatched by the Elders to make the last road poneglyph disappear sometime after they learned Roger found Laughtale.
Factual, and its 100% not Dragon, that is debunked, Robin would know about this.

Troll

Technically some usop and other strawhats and giants should've been knocked out too.

How did Joyboy from 800 ago know who's friend and who's foe?

You have to use CoC intentionally to spare the ones you want to spare.

The CoC tie was just a haki grenade. Oda's consistency issues really have gotten fucking ridiculous.

We even saw Doll packing Kashii up so logically all the nameless giants should be down at least if she is but I don't think Oda gives a fuck about anymore.
Joyboy stored COC is magic and could detect who is an enemy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.