Controversial I saw Alien: Romulus

I saw Alien: Romulus

The movie it self is meh....but why is that every single modern movie has a white dude as evil (this case the alien) a white liberal woman and a black dude?

This is Hollywood weat dream with their eco DEI chamber :suresure:

Spoiler: every characters die but the white liberal female and the black dude survive

Tags: @ZenZu @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @Jaguark101 @Roo @Rukusho @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @OGshine @Fuckthis3 @nik87 @KageFumi @m0nst3Rx @Cream filled donut7 @Nekomamushi @kumae @Patryipe @bennbeckman @matt245 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Daikenki @RiShin @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @GUI VI @ShiShiShi @Kagu Nyan @GodofDarkness @Marimo_420 @Akai2 @LilPanda @ShadyOjiro @Zoroe @Calypso @Uriyahn @Ice devil slayer @JayKitetsu @notAfanboy @Uriyahn @OGshine @Stacks @wrongidea @Alpha @Sentinel @ConquistadoR

cornball ass thread
can you please share more?

Dont like that is a fact what I stated?

The movie is meh (from the franchise was probably the weakest one)

There is definitly DIE in this movie combine with a undermessage of wokness (the whitesister leading the black brother) and both survive while all the rest get crashed and finally they ruined the alien exoskeleton with a white dude combine with somehow an alient:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Where the sex scene at?
:risiup:, is there one?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I saw Alien: Romulus

The movie it self is meh....but why is that every single modern movie has a white dude as evil (this case the alien) a white liberal woman and a black dude?

This is Hollywood weat dream with their eco DEI chamber :suresure:

Spoiler: every characters die but the white liberal female and the black dude survive

Tags: @ZenZu @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @Jaguark101 @Roo @Rukusho @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @OGshine @Fuckthis3 @nik87 @KageFumi @m0nst3Rx @Cream filled donut7 @Nekomamushi @kumae @Patryipe @bennbeckman @matt245 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Daikenki @RiShin @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @GUI VI @ShiShiShi @Kagu Nyan @GodofDarkness @Marimo_420 @Akai2 @LilPanda @ShadyOjiro @Zoroe @Calypso @Uriyahn @Ice devil slayer @JayKitetsu @notAfanboy @Uriyahn @OGshine @Stacks @wrongidea @Alpha @Sentinel @ConquistadoR
Man really posted a 123movies link :kobeha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
We gonna become an illegal streaming/pirating site soon :pepebusi:

Torrents, DDL links, the whole shabang. Gotta prepare for the eventual end of op. The transition will be seamless. cause Worstgen is a group of pirates in op, and we will be sailing the high seas soon enough too :smart:
I'm so stupid complaining about pirating on a pirate manga forum :suresure:
Hollywood deserves nothing good and streaming services deserve to be plundered. :funky:
They deserve more than illegally stealing their shit, but if I speak my mind on Hollywood here I'd get permad :kayneshrug:

They deserve more than illegally stealing their shit, but if I speak my mind on Hollywood here I'd get permad :kayneshrug:
>Be me.
> Never go to cinema.
> Never purchase films from stores.
> Never purchase a streaming service.
> Only give likes and views to YouTube reviews that are negative to Hollywood slop.
> Dislike all trailers I see for Hollyslop.
> Only purchase movie dvds from charity shops. Physical media forever.
> Hollysludge will never see my wallet.
:araboss:

We gonna become an illegal streaming/pirating site soon :pepebusi:

Torrents, DDL links, the whole shabang. Gotta prepare for the eventual end of op. The transition will be seamless. cause Worstgen is a group of pirates in op, and we will be sailing the high seas soon enough too :smart:
Hollywood deserves nothing good and streaming services deserve to be plundered. :funky:

>Be me.
> Never go to cinema.
> Never purchase films from stores.
> Never purchase a streaming service.
> Only give likes and views to YouTube reviews that are negative to Hollywood slop.
> Dislike all trailers I see for Hollyslop.
> Only purchase movie dvds from charity shops. Physical media forever.
> Hollysludge will never see my wallet.
:araboss:
Winner mentality :holdw:

This seems to be the norm... the funny thing is the classic movies that is written just to be a good movie without any political pushing are classics.
  • Training Day
  • Star Wars
  • Good Fellas
  • Green Mile
  • Lord of the Rings
The last movie I purchased that I thought was really good and worth my $$ was The Lighthouse with Williem Dafoe

Todays movie are all like that lol
that why I am not giving any fucking money to watch so call modern movies
This seems to be the norm... the funny thing is the classic movies that is written just to be a good movie without any political pushing are classics.
  • Training Day
  • Star Wars
  • Good Fellas
  • Green Mile
  • Lord of the Rings
The last movie I purchased that I thought was really good and worth my $$ was The Lighthouse with Williem Dafoe
These are goated movies something that nowaday cant even come close
Thanks for the link

personally don’t watch alien movies anymore. After Alien 3 and the Aloen v. Predator movie in Antarctica, I had my fill
you welcome :myman: