Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Luffy might need an elbaph sized senzu bean
And thanks to Gear 5, Elephant Gun is now on the table.

I need a Giant lady in Elbaf to comment about how Gear 5 Luffy can stretch to her size, just to see Nami make an Enel Face imagining the Gomu Gomu no Girth

Normal Luffy:
-Giant Ladies sleep

Gear 5 Giant Luffy:
-Giant ladies flood Elbaf

Kizaru "trying to kill Bonney"

Kizaru actually trying to kill people:

Whether or not Kizaru was holding back against Luffy is debatable.

Kizaru was definitely holding back against Bonney and Vegapunk. He let Bonney leave the island, and probably would have tried to save Vegapunk if Vegapunk had wanted it.

IMO Vegapunk was ready to die, then when Luffy showed up, thought "Oh... maybe this guy can actually change fate, and rescue me."

Once Saturn stabbed Vegapunk, is when Kizaru realized "oh, my friend is going to die... I'll honor his wishes."

Read this very intentionally:

Look at the bottom panels starting from the bottom right going to the panel where Kizaru stabs Vegapunk.

1st Panel: Vegapunk shots angrily for Sanji to leave him.
2nd Panel: Kizaru kicks Vegapunk out of Sanji's arms. Sanji seems mostly uninjured from this.
3rd Panel: Sanji reaction
4th Panel: Kizaru stabs Vegapunk with his light sword, Ama no Murakumo

So:
-Kizaru attacks Sanji directly from the front, rather than using beam attacks, and knocks Vegapunk out of Sanji's arms
-Sanji is unable to block Kizaru's direct attack
-AFTER Sanji is gone, Kizaru uses his sword to kill Vegapunk
-Rather than attack Sanji after, Kizaru waits, and lets Sanji pick Vegapunk up again and begin running

Kizaru was always on Vegapunk's side. Where did he kick Bonney down to? The Fabiophase, filled with... the Pacifista she can control, and away from himself, Cipher Pol, and the Seraphim. Kizaru knew Bonney + Pacifista could low-diff jobber Vice Admirals, he was always looking out for Bonney this arc.
I don't even know how this an argument
You send me a pic of kizaru shooting beams at whitebeard and not one passing through as proof how he trying to kill someone
Meanwhile the other panel is how they actually go past the person trying to block it and hit the target

ZKK level of copium here bro Kizaru tried to kill bonney

What if sanji gets more focus than usopp in elbaf as usual
Average post-ts one piece arc
Wouldnt wish it to usopp bros tho, people always focus on usopps power level but that's is something oda can fix in a page turn, training is not a real thing in one piece, like read start of wano and end of wano luffy
It would help if you had a lot of pages for what matters which is the character writing.

Best option would be separate luffy and Usopp from the rest

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I don't even know how this an argument
You send me a pic of kizaru shooting beams at whitebeard and not one passing through as proof how he trying to kill someone
Meanwhile the other panel is how they actually go past the person trying to block it and hit the target

ZKK level of copium here bro Kizaru tried to kill bonney
You can't tell the difference between Sanji, Kuma, Bonney, and Atlas getting wrecked by like 15 lasers

And Marco blocking 100?

It took a guy who can fight King and Queen at the same time for several minutes to block that attack.

Kizaru is so accurate with his light he cut Ace's key in half so Luffy couldn't use it in Marineford.

And this guy can't kill a child and dying cyborg that can't defend himself or his daughter, because... Sanji is in the way, blocking 2-3 lasers at the max.

Why are you mad that Kizaru doesn't want to kill a child and a victim of slavery, and is holding back against people he considers to be friends?

I read Sabaody, I know what Kizaru is capable of.

What's more likely? That Kizaru just forgot how to aim?

Or that a Marine doesn't want to kill a 12-year-old girl he cares for, when he's friends with her half-dead father?

Status
Not open for further replies.