Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1123 Spoilers Discussion

Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yknow other people at a time like this would be working or eating or what ever
But you, as the gigachad you are, spent your time counting how many lasers Kizaru used on fodders compared to Marco
Nah I let the LLM do it

Edit: But I would have counted it too by hand if I need to cause its incredibly disingenuous.

Less time people waste her writing essays in power level threads

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Insanely bad faith argument
Next trace the angles to show that Kizaru's Marineford attack ACTUALLY WENT TOWARD WHITEBEARD

And Kizaru's attack on Bonney had over half the beams going nowhere near them. But, just ignore the accuracy part of my comment, since ignoring me is the only way you can prove yourself right. LOL some of the lasers are literally going off in completely different directions. Let me guess, Sanji deflected them?

Or would you care to show how Kizaru is in close range of Bonney, and Whitebeard was way, way further away?

Egghead: Kizaru attacks Bonney at close range: misses half his lasers and doesn't get a single direct hit in. "Misses" Vegapunk's car, and instead shoots the clouds instead.

Marineford: Kizaru attacks Whitebeard at long range: every attack is accurate and has to be blocked by Whitebeard's 2nd in Command. Shoots a key in half from long distance with a single laser shot.

You realize that... the fact that Kizaru was way further away from Whitebeard, means there's a ton of lasers being fired that we don't seen on screen, right? While... we can see Kizaru and Bonney on the same panel together?

Kizaru sold. It's not what I wanted, I wanted Luffy vs Kizaru full out, but, he sold. Power of friendship manga, so, Kizaru couldn't kill the people he loved, until one of them, the Stella, was already as good as dead.

Hopefully Saturn vs Kizaru washes this taste out of my mouth.

Next trace the angles to show that Kizaru's Marineford attack ACTUALLY WENT TOWARD WHITEBEARD

And Kizaru's attack on Bonney had over half the beams going nowhere near them. But, just ignore the accuracy part of my comment, since ignoring me is the only way you can prove yourself right. LOL some of the lasers are literally going off in completely different directions. Let me guess, Sanji deflected them?

Or would you care to show how Kizaru is in close range of Bonney, and Whitebeard was way, way further away?

Egghead: Kizaru attacks Bonney at close range: misses half his lasers and doesn't get a single direct hit in. "Misses" Vegapunk's car, and instead shoots the clouds instead.

Marineford: Kizaru attacks Whitebeard at long range: every attack is accurate and has to be blocked by Whitebeard's 2nd in Command. Shoots a key in half from long distance with a single laser shot.

You realize that... the fact that Kizaru was way further away from Whitebeard, means there's a ton of lasers being fired that we don't seen on screen, right? While... we can see Kizaru and Bonney on the same panel together?

Kizaru sold. It's not what I wanted, I wanted Luffy vs Kizaru full out, but, he sold. Power of friendship manga, so, Kizaru couldn't kill the people he loved, until one of them, the Stella, was already as good as dead.

Hopefully Saturn vs Kizaru washes this taste out of my mouth.
They are mid fall here in the airbro
You just waffling at this point have a nice day

wtf buddy, let's get off the internet for a while, wasting time counting lasers to win an argument about an average shonen manga work is not healthy at all
Do you guys have a learning disorder or something? Counting 60 points on a paper costs lest time than 1 cope post essay of color of clowns lmao

Kizaru "trying to kill Bonney"

Kizaru actually trying to kill people:

Whether or not Kizaru was holding back against Luffy is debatable.

Kizaru was definitely holding back against Bonney and Vegapunk. He let Bonney leave the island, and probably would have tried to save Vegapunk if Vegapunk had wanted it.

IMO Vegapunk was ready to die, then when Luffy showed up, thought "Oh... maybe this guy can actually change fate, and rescue me."

Once Saturn stabbed Vegapunk, is when Kizaru realized "oh, my friend is going to die... I'll honor his wishes."

Read this very intentionally:

Look at the bottom panels starting from the bottom right going to the panel where Kizaru stabs Vegapunk.

1st Panel: Vegapunk shots angrily for Sanji to leave him.
2nd Panel: Kizaru kicks Vegapunk out of Sanji's arms. Sanji seems mostly uninjured from this.
3rd Panel: Sanji reaction
4th Panel: Kizaru stabs Vegapunk with his light sword, Ama no Murakumo

So:
-Kizaru attacks Sanji directly from the front, rather than using beam attacks, and knocks Vegapunk out of Sanji's arms
-Sanji is unable to block Kizaru's direct attack
-AFTER Sanji is gone, Kizaru uses his sword to kill Vegapunk
-Rather than attack Sanji after, Kizaru waits, and lets Sanji pick Vegapunk up again and begin running

Kizaru was always on Vegapunk's side. Where did he kick Bonney down to? The Fabiophase, filled with... the Pacifista she can control, and away from himself, Cipher Pol, and the Seraphim. Kizaru knew Bonney + Pacifista could low-diff jobber Vice Admirals, he was always looking out for Bonney this arc.
He killed Vegapunk, he was gonna use his sword to slay Bonney.

Status
Not open for further replies.