Was Sanji mentally nerfed in Egghead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys who consistently put Mihawk over Roger

Talk about brain rot
Cry bitch
Mihawk is confirmed stronger than Shanks
Roger has nothing to suggest he is above Mihawk, rather Mihawk has forged the strongest black blade which Roger failed to do with his beloved SG blade Ace and Mihawk is also implied to be more powerful because he requires the unbreakable strongest black blade to channel his power while Rogers equal WB could channel his full power through a weaker sword

I hope there is more to the ability as it's named "clear clear fruit", some BBP have more impressive df's than him at first thought.

Tho it's established since Alabasta by Crocodile that any power can be trained and become more powerful while the previous user was a mid user.

At the same time Oda fumbled over the years and turned Luffy into a mythical zoan.

Like Warp Warp fruit is a dope power. Or Devon's 9 tail fox.
I doubt there’s much more than it since it’s name in Japanese just means see through not clear.

I don’t think it’s a mid fruit for Shiryu since Swordsmen usually only need one or two clean slashes to win a fight going invisible is a pretty major advantage.

Cry bitch
Roger has nothing to suggest he is above Mihawk, rather Mihawk has forged the strongest black blade which Roger failed to do with his beloved SG blade Ace and Mihawk is also implied to be more powerful because he requires the unbreakable strongest black blade to channel his power while Rogers equal WB could channel his full power through a weaker sword
Holy level of retardation

Cry bitch
marco: "vista go stall Gol D Roger"

:shocked:

@Blazing Lion idiot really said there's nothing to suggest that Roger is above Mihawk like there is ANYTHING at all suggesting about Mihawk being even anywhere close to Shanks let alone Roger besides a duel they fought decades ago when Shanks had Jack's bounty

But I digress, this subject is a waste of time and braincells arguing with this brainrot

cause he is not a swordsman ? duh
So WB, the dude who uses 1 on the 12 supreme grade blades, ain't a swordsman...

Yet Shanks, who also uses 1 of the 12 supreme grade blades, is?

or swordsmanship is simply the strongest fighting style of toptier acoc swordsmen which shows them being really fuckin strong

brannew is hyping mihawk's swordsmanship through someone like shanks , which hypes shanks' sword skills too
very similar to the joyboy situation this chapter
You want me to post all the panels WB uses his Naginata too?

Oda is giving mihawk SOME portrayal by comparing Shanks's sword skills to him. You know, the shanks who lost his dominant sword hand?

Mihawk needs this cause he literally has no other portrayal or feats lol

And that's it. Sword skills. Not strength.

And the Joyboy situation in this chapter is oda hyping shanks even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.