AL sama

Red Haired
you can repeat this as much as you like, its not hard to get at all, most people just disagree with you

And no link you shared here gives an actual working definition lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Lul

Woman is not a transphobic word. Its not my or anyones fault that this term is defined by "female" and its not my fault that transwomen arent female.

And its not transphobic to say transwomen arent female. Its just what it is.

I couldnt care less about hurting the feelings of random people by using words as they are defined instead of catering to an agenda of a vocal minority

Offense is taken, not given.
they can't give a proper definition when it keeps changing every other day

Woman is not a transphobic word. Its not my or anyones fault that this term is defined by "female" and its not my fault that transwomen arent female.
Technically, I'm not talking about the word, but USAGE of the word. In other words, what is problematic and therefore oppressive for transpeople is to say that "Woman or sex describes the sex" of the individual just as much as "female". And that "Transwomen are biological men"

I couldnt care less about hurting the feelings of random people by using words
Yes I noticed, then don't be surprised when I'm trying to counter you.

This says a lot about you.

And this proves once again what I said here:

>>
Well, I will show you (at least for those who will be able to understand) with two examples, that it's not that simple and that moderators here are sometime COMPLETELY LOST on the subjects they are supposed to moderate on.

Well, you can run from it if you want.

Transidentity is THE biggest difference and point of contention (at the moment) between conservatives ( republicans/far rightist/ conservatist capitalist and liberatarian) and progressists (liberals/leftist/radical leftist)
And what I would be running from? As I said, I don't give a shit about your opinion of my political views and you didn't even check the other sides and political topics. Literally all politics is for you is social justice and in particular transexuals.
I am like 95% aligned with my political party, I don't need you to give me a definition because I know myself already.
I dont think anyone here does
He's behaving as if we are all afraid of his labels or should be.

And this proves once again what I said here:

- Dediabolizing toxicity for everyone means also dediabolizing toxicity for those who moderate. When you make people believe that throwing random insult is normal, it make the moderation believe that throwing insults (or toxic behaviors) is not that bad.
:kayneshrug:

And what I would be running from? As I said, I don't give a shit about your opinion of my political views and you didn't even check the other sides and political topics. Literally all politics is for you is social justice and in particular transexuals.
I am like 95% aligned with my political party, I don't need you to give me a definition because I know myself already.
Ok mate. You don't have to care :)

Or, you are full of shit and the term woman isnt oppressive, contrary to what you are claiming.

We already have a fitting word anyway. 'transwoman'
The term "woman" is indeed not oppressive. What is oppressive on the other hand is the usage of the word woman in the sentence "Trans men are biological women"

Yes, those links are clear, and the definition are VERY CLEAR and working. You just refuse to accept them. Which makes your point of view slighly [Search Your Label Here]. But this is not surprising. You have been defensive against a progressive agenda for the legitimity of transidentity since the beginning.
Nah, im fine with transidentity. But i just use the word transwoman instead of using woman contrary to its actual meaning.

And no, your links dont give a definition for woman thats based im gender identity. And it doesnt work because its about self identification

This, and it being gender based and being about self identification will always make it circular or selective. If its about social roles the term.would need to have vastly different meanings in different cultures.

And that "Transwomen are biological men"
Well they are. And if saying that hurts their feelings, tough life.

Last edited:
But i just use the word transwoman instead of using woman contrary to its actual meaning
Then your are not really fine with transwomen...

The basic principle of "being fine" with transwomen is to consider them as legitimate women bro

So refusing to call them simply "women" is refusing to accept their full legitimacy.

And no, your links dont give a definition for woman thats based im gender identity. And it doesnt work because its about self identification
It gave a definition of gender identity. Which is what "woman" or "men" are. Again, you simply are refusing to accept said definitions.

Yes I noticed, then don't be surprised when I'm trying to counter you.

This says a lot about you
Yes, it says about me that using words correctly is more important to me than catering to the feelings of people i dont know.

People are offended by all kinds of different statements or words. Some devout religious individuals are probably offended by the lgbtq agenda, what about their feelings?

I think it should be more interesting to talk about the Nord Stream thing and how it's totally fine for your allies to randomly blow up your billions-worth of infrastructure. It seems Poland was involved too but the international community won't do anything.

Yes, it says about me that using words correctly
Not correctly, since your are using a usage that goes against :
- The scientific definition of gender identities
- Against the life and legitimacy of Trans people

People are offended by all kinds of different statements or words.
For good reasons usually.

Some devout religious individuals are probably offended by the lgbtq agenda, what about their feelings?
Bad example. In this case, they are offended by the lives of other people, not by something we say about them, which is perfectly illegitimate.

I mean woke people are trying to normalize calling normal people "cis" just so that they can have theirs ways
And this proves again the fact that you are completely lost on the subject.

But they arent, just like how im not a woman, or how im not 50 years old or 2m tall.
Quod erat demonstrandum

You just proved it. You are NOT fine with trans people. You are LITERALLY denying their full legitimacy.

Hence why I'm CONTINUOUSLY saying that you don't understand transidentity at all and that your rethoric is problematic.

You are trying to appear as progressist, but in reality, you do not accept the legitimacy of those people.

Ask ANY trans people on this forum and you will have the same answer.

And again, if you REALLY don't believe me, ask on r/trans if it is legitimate to say that transwomen are transwomen and not women.