Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
ok, now this is starting to get weird...
someone should have already been murdered in broad daylight by now
Hmm are you saying you sent out a kill and still waiting for it to come through?

incoming day 1 kill if we got any. why did you announce you could heal to skoom?

I'm pretty confident I won't die. But more importantly I actually have to visit someone who's been either been affected by bleed or is painted pink or red by an ability due to one of my passives.

So I thought it'd be best to be straightforward about it. Especially with 50 players to choose from, guessing would be an absolute crapshoot.

I'm pretty confident I won't die. But more importantly I actually have to visit someone who's been either been affected by bleed or is painted pink or red by an ability due to one of my passives.

So I thought it'd be best to be straightforward about it. Especially with 50 players to choose from, guessing would be an absolute crapshoot.
you fool!!!

Deja Vu
Sudden Turn was activated!

Master Escapist was used on ??? and ???

Filthy Monkeys was activated!

Old Fashion Gambling was used on ???

Demonic Pact was used on ???

Life Saving Procedure was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Evil’s Soft Touches was used on ???

Deja Vu was activated!​

Is a bleed a poison in these games or are they different?

Status
Not open for further replies.