Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident I won't die. But more importantly I actually have to visit someone who's been either been affected by bleed or is painted pink or red by an ability due to one of my passives.

So I thought it'd be best to be straightforward about it. Especially with 50 players to choose from, guessing would be an absolute crapshoot.
you do realize people will claim it in thread if they they need heal? there was no reason to out yourself.

Sudden Turn was activated!

Master Escapist was used on ??? and ???

Filthy Monkeys was activated!

Old Fashion Gambling was used on ???

Demonic Pact was used on ???

Life Saving Procedure was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Evil’s Soft Touches was used on ???

Deja Vu was activated!​

@Saber which one of these do you think was the poison?

you do realize people will claim it in thread if they they need heal? there was no reason to out yourself.
Well, you might be right.

This might also me being lazy since now someone can just tag me if they're bleeding rather than having to hope I don't miss it while i'm skimming through the thread :catcry: . I've been looking forward to this game but also dreading it since i'm working full-time now and I haven't had to juggle playing a game this huge with also doing full-time before.

Please do, if so, can you heal Saber
I did ask if they work the same. And the answer I got was that they both kill the target after 2 cycles. but my role doesn't mention being able to heal poison, just bleed. so I don't think them being the same mechanically would let me heal it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.