Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
On going drama that I thought the little children were past lol

Bc they called me a cheater and banned me from the other site and then despite the ample evidence proving them liars and the fact that I went into this game open minded and ready for fun. They come out with the same old cheater line.

A guy can only take so much of the lies before he snaps and pushes back.

Thats why ultra and anyone else voting Orca is voting for him. Just a policy lynch from scared cowards.

Flower lynched me in the small game before this d1 bc of the same crap, you'd think she was better than them, maybe one day.

Oh damn you are a she. Sorry about that. You can be queen for a day for my screw up.

Vote council Zemmi

Don’t let anyone ruin the game for you.

Hopefully policy lynches never turn into real lynches. :josad:
I’m always my mafia husband’s policy lynch as seen earlier when he voted for me.

About the entire cheating thing don’t know what happened but if you know you didn’t do it. Let people think wrongly. Sounds like a them problem not a you problem. That’s what I do when people claim bs about me.

Don’t let anyone ruin the game for you.

Hopefully policy lynches never turn into real lynches. :josad:
I’m always my mafia husband’s policy lynch as seen earlier when he voted for me.

About the entire cheating thing don’t know what happened but if you know you didn’t do it. Let people think wrongly. Sounds like a them problem not a you problem. That’s what I do when people claim bs about me.
Can guarantee it's not a me problem 😜

Vote Mugen for council

On going drama that I thought the little children were past lol

Bc they called me a cheater and banned me from the other site and then despite the ample evidence proving them liars and the fact that I went into this game open minded and ready for fun. They come out with the same old cheater line.

A guy can only take so much of the lies before he snaps and pushes back.

Thats why ultra and anyone else voting Orca is voting for him. Just a policy lynch from scared cowards.

Flower lynched me in the small game before this d1 bc of the same crap, you'd think she was better than them, maybe one day.

Oh damn you are a she. Sorry about that. You can be queen for a day for my screw up.

Vote council Zemmi

:christain:

Flowers
Medical Touchup was used on ???

Telekinesis has been used on ???

Florist was used on ???​

Night Council Mechanic

This game will be featuring a Night Council made up of 3 players selected to the station by their peers on Day 1 of this game. This vote will run alongside the first day’s lynch and players will be able to vote for another player by issuing the Vote Council command. The 3 players to end the day with the most council votes will become this games Night Council Members.

At certain stages of this game, a reelection may be held. Regardless, players should choose carefully as these players will have the first 6 hours of the night phase to publicly elect a player to be protected from all kills each night. The same player cannot be chosen to receive this protection more than one time throughout the entire game.​
I frankly just realised i don't know-how to vote 😭

Why does it make me a cheater that you and orca got banned for being cheaters

In any case Orca's entrance was kinda scummy. You might be scummier though
Lynch me and find out. Show the world how stupid you really are.

And we weren't banned for cheating so since you want to lie, so shall I.

Status
Not open for further replies.