Status
Not open for further replies.
They claimed to receive roles in the sign up thread, Sallucion wont say this as scum, its most likely town wanting to inform people that roles are going out, Watson had the same reaction, Zemmi was the last one to say this, Now listen, scum can fake this yes, but Id give them the benefit of doubt anyway.
why?

youve outed yourself though for no apparent reason, you gave away too much info if you are town in the first hr.

you gave no info to lead to ny solving at this stage.
I have explained my reasoning. If you don't find it sufficient I understand. But I did have a thought process behind it.

I'm pretty confident I won't die. But more importantly I actually have to visit someone who's been either been affected by bleed or is painted pink or red by an ability due to one of my passives.

So I thought it'd be best to be straightforward about it. Especially with 50 players to choose from, guessing would be an absolute crapshoot.

TR
Naomi(first claim to receive role in s up thread, I liked her towniest town comment 1st i think)

Flower(clearing abilities, auto TR till d2)

Xenos(heals bleeds)

Lean Town/indi

Sallucion(no posts)

Watson

Zemmi(never played w Zemmi)

They claimed to receive roles in the sign up thread, Sallucion wont say this as scum, its most likely town wanting to inform people that roles are going out, Watson had the same reaction, Zemmi was the last one to say this, Now listen, scum can fake this yes, but Id give them the benefit of doubt anyway.

Yolo Lynche based on 1 comment

BoaHH for his 1st comment(how do ``we`` win)

I have nothing concrete so far, so yeah.
The angleshooting here is on some next level lol.

If town start sniping players this early into the DP, then that townie should grab that sniper and point it toward themselves. Probably would help them clear their head.
This is not your first rodeo Soul, anything goes in these games, Saber already claimed poison on him, and I think that there are better people for this usage if it comes from scum
So there are 2 options that would take precedence to the third(3. a scum action)
1 Saber is lying
2 Town yoloed at him
Idk why Saber would lie so early in the game tho

Saber

King of Knights
This is not your first rodeo Soul, anything goes in these games, Saber already claimed poison on him, and I think that there are better people for this usage if it comes from scum
So there are 2 options that would take precedence to the third(3. a scum action)
1 Saber is lying
2 Town yoloed at him
would there be town poisoners? (i don't remember this status stuff)

1 Saber is lying
2 Town yoloed at him
Oh I know anything goes into these games, I am just generally speaking lol. Being worried about a person being shot this early in the game by a kill is just unecessary concern especially if the concern is that you think it will come from townie then that townie need to revaluate their mental state.

Has nothing to do with saber situation.

Zemmi

GodMommie
1 Saber is lying
2 Town yoloed at him
I would leave the option that scum did it and add that Saber could’ve visited someone who had an ability to poison visitors. I wouldn’t be shocked if there are other possible scenarios in a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.