Life Saving Procedure was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Evil’s Soft Touches was used on ???

Deja Vu was activated!​

Medical Touchup was used on ???

Telekinesis has been used on ???

Florist was used on ???​

For what it's worth

I think saber, xeno, baki, naomi, ultra, orca, and zennie are townie lean at the moment. Although xeno, saber, and baki are slightly more townie in my radar reads at the moment.

Indigio probably scum.

Boa maybe scum , not sure how experienced he is tbh.

Need to see more from the rest.

I think you are probably scum this game Michelle lol. Not the biggest fan of your intro post.
Actually, after rereading your intro again. I really don't like it Michelle lol.

You state you didn't read anything past page one but magically read BakiDoki post and instantly tried to call his post NAI, and while I agree that angle shooting is usually NAI i don't see why a townie michelle would be soo dismissive of the thought immediatly and I find it even more weird that you would comment on that post specifically, from a scum pov it would needlessly clear some players from the scum pile and as scum you would not want that.

Plus, you not being able to be investigated does not work in your favor actually.

Vote Lynch: Michelle

We caught a live one bois.

@Ultra
@BakiDou
@Zemmi
@Saber

more votes here pls.

Actually, after rereading your intro again. I really don't like it Michelle lol.

You state you didn't read anything past page one but magically read BakiDoki post and instantly tried to call his post NAI, and while I agree that angle shooting is usually NAI i don't see why a townie michelle would be soo dismissive of the thought immediatly and I find it even more weird that you would comment on that post specifically, from a scum pov it would needlessly clear some players from the scum pile and as scum you would not want that.

Plus, you not being able to be investigated does not work in your favor actually.

Vote Lynch: Michelle

We caught a live one bois.

@Ultra
@BakiDou
@Zemmi
@Saber

more votes here pls.
she claimed miller type.

your not gonna ask her full claim? :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.