Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
i've not been focusing on the lynch so far, only the council tbh
which is why they said i haven't done anything
This is mega sus

While townies do have benefit of being on council it isn't main thing to be concerned about

You showed your hand here and then prior to this you conveniently got poisoned

Like i don't wanna quite Ultra here but fake assassination to boost ranking theory is looking nice

Personally if I'm mafia and I see that dude running I absolutely want him there because he's clearly not really thinking about reads and can probably be easily pushed one way or another

And you read and analyzed my posts, sure..
Did you ask me plenty of questions, coming to a conclusion? Of course you didn't.

Good question. But I won't claim.
Nope I didn't. Decided to place a vote because I was feeling iffy about your entrance and thought I'd get your reaction.

I kinda wanna say you're just being terrible town but I'd be let down

Actually, after rereading your intro again. I really don't like it Michelle lol.

You state you didn't read anything past page one but magically read BakiDoki post and instantly tried to call his post NAI, and while I agree that angle shooting is usually NAI i don't see why a townie michelle would be soo dismissive of the thought immediatly and I find it even more weird that you would comment on that post specifically, from a scum pov it would needlessly clear some players from the scum pile and as scum you would not want that.

Plus, you not being able to be investigated does not work in your favor actually.

Vote Lynch: Michelle

We caught a live one bois.

@Ultra
@BakiDou
@Zemmi
@Saber

more votes here pls.
It does seem that Michelle entered the thread with an agenda lol

Good morning!
Investigations on me will fail, if anyone tries and pushes me for not receiving an answer I will point to this post and yell 'I told you so'

What happened until now? I could only read page 1 and I think Boa's post is NAI.
I saw that.
This thread is all that counts.

What's your take on people so far?
Well, she clearly knows what is going on, not only she knows about this Boa situation and calls it NAI, she is also invalidating my read list.

Hi Ekko, if you catch up give me a tl;dr please
SK feels good, Zemmi and also Emil (thank you, btw)
She is also aware of the council thingy, Michelle, is clearly informed
So her first post is a lie basically
Now i wonder if it can be that easy?
Vote Lynch Michelle

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is mega sus

While townies do have benefit of being on council it isn't main thing to be concerned about

You showed your hand here and then prior to this you conveniently got poisoned

Like i don't wanna quite Ultra here but fake assassination to boost ranking theory is looking nice
ya but was he winning before or after being poisoned

Really tempted to vote you the more you do this kinda busywork
it's not busy work since its helping me arrive at a read with very minimal reading of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.