Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a stretch at all Michelle, and you trying to defend this won't look good on you. I want you to go through my post and address every point and tell me how that looks good on townie Michelle pov.

Go ahead, I am a reasonable person, if I see you are truly townie and you can convince me otherwise, I am more than willing to hop my vote somewhere else. I also want you to address baki posts.
My time is short and I have to go to work.

I know your case is flawed, you started it wrong and I know you are stubborn enough to sustain it even if it's obviously wrong. So our interaction about it ends here.

If you are well intended you will read me correctly for other reasons.

About Baki, he is rather towny for that post, angleshooting included, but I wouldn't sheep his reads based on angleshooting.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
skoom want to dance with town alive is what your claiming. which make no sense, since scum will need to kill town to lower numbers.

not twiddle there hands and stand around.
Poison works in cycles, so at end of EOD or EON, poisoning someone this early never works bcs whole cycle needs to pass for it to work.

Which is why poisoning someone at EOD is 10 times better because it prevents in 24 or 48 hour of day cycle for someone to heal poisoned target

@Emil time to produce receipts. I am fairly confident I have read you accurately in basically every game we have played in the last year or so. If you can't back up what you just said about me falling off Imma death tunnel you

Emil

Certified Memelord
Show me where I misread you in like the last year of play together
the game where i got yeeted as town in olf, when ratchet subbed out cuz rugrat slipped "curry" or smth. you failed reading ratchet there too, and it's our most recent game as town together there iirc

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Emil time to produce receipts. I am fairly confident I have read you accurately in basically every game we have played in the last year or so. If you can't back up what you just said about me falling off Imma death tunnel you
alright bro, maybe time to start think ur just trying to hunt an enemy faction and failing miserably at doing it

My time is short and I have to go to work.

I know your case is flawed, you started it wrong and I know you are stubborn enough to sustain it even if it's obviously wrong. So our interaction about it ends here.

If you are well intended you will read me correctly for other reasons.

About Baki, he is rather towny for that post, angleshooting included, but I wouldn't sheep his reads based on angleshooting.

Alright, come back to me when you state reasons why it's flawed and wrong. This looks like a person who refused to address their points and dodging the question on why townie pov would do that in their first post. Until then good luck making yourself be townie, if you are I should be able to tell I think? been a while since we played together but I am sure townie Michelle would show me a reason why she is townie.

Give me quick summary of your reads before you head off though :)

the game where i got yeeted as town in olf, when ratchet subbed out cuz rugrat slipped "curry" or smth. you failed reading ratchet there too, and it's our most recent game as town together there iirc
Barely qualifies, I was more on the edge and feeling more apathetic.

Name literally any other game. I've got like a 90% hit rate on you and you know this

Yo what up. Checking in.

Eww status effects copied from Ariess game.

Any tl;dr?
both me and flower cant be in a neighbour chat
saber was winning the vote count for council, someone poisoned him, then he got healed.
xenos claimed he heals bleed.

adam looks to claim saber is faking it for votes.

Saber

King of Knights
@Adam 🍎
you've been chasing your own tail for the last few pages over this crazy fake assassination attempt theory (when i was already one of the ones winning) and some sort of WIFOM attempt
this just doesn't feel genuine at all at this point
or you're one of those tryhard tunnelers
either way, i have nothing more to say to you, besides that i had my reasons to care about being in the council, and that i was indeed poisoned and healed

Emil

Certified Memelord
Barely qualifies, I was more on the edge and feeling more apathetic.

Name literally any other game. I've got like a 90% hit rate on you and you know this
no, because i said recently, and that's our most recent town/town game from memory

unless i make myself open book u tend to have doubts more often than not

think ur projecting tbh

Alright, come back to me when you state reasons why it's flawed and wrong. This looks like a person who refused to address their points and dodging the question on why townie pov would do that in their first post. Until then good luck making yourself be townie, if you are I should be able to tell I think? been a while since we played together but I am sure townie Michelle would show me a reason why she is townie.

Give me quick summary of your reads before you head off though :)
You'll have to wait, this is my last post.

Except I stopped my TR on you my GTH reads are standing.
About Ultra it depends what Naomi tells me.

Status
Not open for further replies.