Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how you look at me.

You want council presence and a townie killed, advocating for it to others. Both very bad, regardless the case who is incorrect.

The meme thing is a weird concern for town.
The council thing is for the memes, if you read the thread you should be able to tell, you grabbed one post to yotan and rolled with it, and you are not townie in my eyes. Less time going in circles and more time proving to me why you are townie Michelle.

I would expect townie Michelle to look at it from my pov and see my case and make a reasonable conclusion if my pov is coming from scum or townie perspective. You being a tad too defensive here.

Memes are funny, you should know I love memes. It's by no means a concern though lol, not sure where that is coming from.

so indie or need to get good then

let me break it down here

when i joined thread you were going after saber, i took 2 minutes of simple questioning to determine that your angle on saber was faulty because he was leading council votes before he got poisoned, and he is not a fodder. why did you not do this on yourself? maybe saber could still be scum but it took me very few questions (that you called busy work btw) to determine that your angle and adam's is not very good.

you then shifted to michelle who i vibe read town. i didnt have a strong reason to defend so i didnt stick out for her, her but it pinged me how you said both of us r reading each other strong town. can you evidence this from anywhere in thread? think u straight up made that up

then you swap to me, a town from my PoV, and without being able to articulate why i am scummy, you try to huff your chest and get a wagon going on me, then enter into this forced interaction with me where u r asking for receipts about something in the past when ive clearly said "recently" you havent been reading me well

what shud i make out of this ultra?
Can't really articulate a reason because it's more in my balls, but basically I know when you're making much ado about nothing. Don't think you actually care about the whole saber thing and you'd rather just skip past that and get straight into trying to read people

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
your aggressive attitude is super scummy. so i'll leave my vote here unless you do something that leans town to me!

You act as if this is first time you are playing with me while ignoring my post about poison this early is terrible

You are hard covering for Sabre entire time

You two are in cahoots

Life or no life
Double Shift was activated.

Life Saving Procedure was used on ???

Gonna make a mental note of this. One of these abilities has the same name as an active of mine, and I haven't used anything yet.

But I asked Fuji if someone could just have the same ability name with a different function and he said it's possible, so I might not necessarily have been copied.
ok cuz it happened with one of my abilities too and i didnt use it on anyone :choppawhat:

Saber

King of Knights
You act as if this is first time you are playing with me while ignoring my post about poison this early is terrible

You are hard covering for Sabre entire time

You two are in cahoots
do you actually believe your nonsense is more probable or logical than either town or scum poisoning way too early?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i just gave you one, a recent one as i said recently, you dismissed it. you said i wont be able to find any game in the last year and i found one not even 2 months ago. my whole point is recently you have been falling off, so no point to give you receipts from an year ago when my point is about whats happening recently

you clearly acknowledged that the game i called fits my point, why r u asking for more receipts exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.