Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because you know 1/10+ games we played together isn't a good sample size and frankly I disagreed that was a good example.

u know for a fact I'm right on you 95% of the time. I get what angle you're going for here, hella sus...
well why do u keep dodging my point tho, i never said u arent good at reading me, i said recently, you have been falling off

it's not 1/10 because the other 9 games could have happened long ago. this recent game is more valuable to my point than anything

well why do u keep dodging my point tho, i never said u arent good at reading me, i said recently, you have been falling off

it's not 1/10 because the other 9 games could have happened long ago. this recent game is more valuable to my point than anything
I didn't even have you as a scum read in that game

So here I am sitting here with what I consider a pretty spotless record and you frame me as falling off because one time I kinda didn't care you got lynched

nu uh scum boi

Emil

Certified Memelord
like i see what ur doing here, it's blatant goal post changing

ultra: my accuracy in reading you is pretty high

ekko: recently you havent been good at reading me, here is a recent game to prove it

ultra: but 1-2 years ago i read you very good

it's like not even the same topic bro

ekko: recently you havent been good at reading me, here is a recent game to prove it

You entered the game and all you been doing is going back and forth with ultra my guy. Anything else?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't even have you as a scum read in that game

So here I am sitting here with what I consider a pretty spotless record and you frame me as falling off because one time I kinda didn't care you got lynched

nu uh scum boi
ya you did, unless you vote to lynch town reads multiple times in the day ;)

even had me partnered with ratchet, who was also town

it wasnt ur best game i get it

Emil

Certified Memelord
You entered the game and all you been doing is going back and forth with ultra my guy. Anything else?
not now, i'll head to sleep soon. i will never be able to catchup so my suggestion for town to have a signature with all the good stuff still remains. it'll be very helpful

Not moving a goalpost if I claim my accuracy of you is 95% and you claim it's 93%

You also are saying "1-2 years ago", I'm clearly talking about this year. Wouldn't bring up games too old

[QUOTE="BakiDou, post: 5580188, member: 2882"She is also aware of the council thingy, Michelle, is clearly informed[/QUOTE]
i mean checking threadmarks is a pretty basic thing to do when behind tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.