Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Vote

[Vote Council Saber]
Well you prove a very convincing man, saying exactly what I want to hear

[Change Vote Council TAC]
Why for both
Btw, probably should tell IT as fast as possible

I'm unable to recieve any boost so if someone has anything like it, don't waste it on me. I mean, refill, amp, double action, protection from manipulation, etc. Protections (including giving vest)/heals work tho.
Towny
You da same as me fr.
Same
Eh, i guess? Kinda. But we have open claiming rule so i don't care
I trust this man with my life
Noted.
Looks good for Adam.

Nah, that's not it

Yeah
This is on the first page

That is public info.
The post from Boa is basically the first post of a player on page one and he was instantly pushed for it.
And I already said I read your reads post quoted by SK. I didn't read posts from page 2 until the page I entered. Also catching up on phone made me skip some posts so I didn't notice your answer.

Your case on me informed doesn't hold water. My info is everyone's knowledge, my first post is not a lie.

I wonder if you read the OPs or at least skimmed it like I did.

Just out of curiosity, was any scum answering yes at this question?

I can't read the thread anyway today, I will read later in the game Isos of flipped scum.
I can't see from your POV because I don't have your head and also I know exactly my alignment.

From previous games your tendency to impose your POV comes from scum you...

Why?

I like Orca as well

I think it looks rather towny

That's good to know

@Naomi I am not convinced about Ultra, he is pushing in a not towny way stretching conclusions. It's true he allegedly reevaluated me, but it was because he will have a disadvantaged position if he's pushing me further.

I wonder if this is multiball.
You scum read me in their neighborhood of 80% of the time and it's quite obviously because I voted you. Think you're town now and I have a headache...

Status
Not open for further replies.