Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't have a list

but i just know Ratchet will always psuh me on Day 1 lmao

but i do remember he was completely wrong in Star Wars, as i wasn't lying about being a miller and town

i would only turn scum later on

and of course, now once again
Star Wars was several years ago now. And it was also your first game. And, if I recall correctly, I was pretty accurate about virtually everything else in that game. In this game, I've brushed the lightest of suspicion your way, haven't even shored up why I think this, and you've immediately gone to me "always being wrong".

dem they spreading fake news?

how can i name 10 when the recent games we were town on in OLF r exactly 1 or 2 lol. i havent even been in 10 games recently. been ducking hella games cuz mafia got boring

like what do you think the word "recent" means bro
Bitch shut up I've always had a good read on you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
but how do you want me to qualify this exactly?

go back to every single game i was with you, and check your accuracy of pushing me Day 1?
You don't need every single one, just ones where I'm town and push you, ideally where I'm doing so wrongly and not trying to geerate a read on you from it. Because your argument is I read you scum every game, and sometimes it happens to be right. In other words, you say I don't actually have any process for reading you, I just start with the conclusion. If you're going to make this claim, then I sure hope you can evidence it!

Night Council Mechanic

This game will be featuring a Night Council made up of 3 players selected to the station by their peers on Day 1 of this game. This vote will run alongside the first day’s lynch and players will be able to vote for another player by issuing the Vote Council command. The 3 players to end the day with the most council votes will become this games Night Council Members.

At certain stages of this game, a reelection may be held. Regardless, players should choose carefully as these players will have the first 6 hours of the night phase to publicly elect a player to be protected from all kills each night. The same player cannot be chosen to receive this protection more than one time throughout the entire game.​
Vote Council Flower

While she is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.