Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm reading and keeping up, but super busy Monday. Kinda pissed too because I was so tired this morning I forgot to take a back to school picture of my daughter on her first day. :josad:

Also it's a it silly to vote for me. Especially the spite vote lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Karma System
-​

In an attempt to settle their dispute with each other despite being evenly matched, Fuji and Prof will be enlisting the players in this game to fight their battle for them.

Players will be rewarded with karma this game which can be used for a handful of different purposes but namely, the Karma Shop which will be opening on Day 2.

Players will be reward on a hidden scale karma scale that rewards the following actions with a spectrum of karma determined by random chance each time a player is rewarded.
- Voting
- Posting
- Successfully lynching a member of another alignment
- Successfully killing a member of another alignment
- Being elected to Night Council

It will also be noted that town will be deducted karma for participating in a mislynch.
where is the lore bro, what happened after the events of the last weeb and rise of the weeb hero? the world is in an apocalyptic state right now. who are the good and bad host? need more lore guys @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83

Rej

This forum is retarded.
You should be watching good stuff like the Haruhi movie instead of shonen slop like JJK. You're losing your edge, Rej.
It's low on the priority boyo since I have still to watch some movies which will enable me to further watch certain anime. Then I will watch Haruhi.

how can i spoil something that didn't happen

wtf?
You implied that a character is in danger and needs to be saved. I am not a manga reader.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Status
Not open for further replies.