Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I have been promoted to Councilman TAC but the pleasure is all mine!
Well looks like we're gonna be fellow Councilmen!

What can you tell me about this day, Mr. Worst?
There's been some back & forth between Naomi / Adam / Saber as the most notable thing.....i think Naomi and Adam are both town idk about Saber yet other than that not much just people trying to guess left & right we have yet to speed things up!

sending u smth @Michelle . just confirm if u receive it successfully
Not yet, but thank you anyway!
Maybe when the gods will wake up :)

I would have appreciated this answer when we talked about this topic a few hours ago.
My bad, I couldn't stay
What you did instead was to easily give in to the pressure and say that you don't TR ekko anymore, which is bizarre
What I did instead, I went to work.
I am never giving in under pressure, regardless, remind me when such thing happened
I don't town read SoulKiller anymore, I thought is clear (it was for him)
My town read for Ekko is there
See, if you had any conviction, you would have kept TR-ing him, no reason to change your thoughts it if you thought my arguments were bad.
Now that I know you mixed up the folks idk what to say tbh
he should explain it and do something
I agree. If you receive an answer I am curious as well.
pushing flower in itself is a towny move. but ultra denied doing it so he cucks himself from some town cred
It depends of Flower's alignment, do you think she is scum?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well looks like we're gonna be fellow Councilmen!

There's been some back & forth between Naomi / Adam / Saber as the most notable thing.....i think Naomi and Adam are both town idk about Saber yet other than that not much just people trying to guess left & right we have yet to speed things up!
Saber seemed down to me last night when he futilely tried to steal power from me in the election. I can’t see scum being so bold as to crawl out of its caves this early, onto the serenity that is the light of this town.

Status
Not open for further replies.