Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi is being too clingy to Saber knowing he will most likely end up in the council. IMO mafia trying to cozy up to possible strong position player

And flower is just being nothing burger, lot of talk and no action
all the council does is protect a person from kills one np
no one besides u thinks naomi is scum to shoot her nor do i think any other scum team really fears her to shoot her asap
so i dont see the point of kissing up to saber as u claim?

all the council does is protect a person from kills one np
no one besides u thinks naomi is scum to shoot her nor do i think any other scum team really fears her to shoot her asap
so i dont see the point of kissing up to saber as u claim?
Saber said he has more reason to be on council than others do. If that's the case his role is obv more powerful if they get into the council.

@Charlie also give agreed on reads/or your reads, so it's easier to use actions for non-actives like me. It worked well for me in the past.
my reads?

xenos, Saber, Michelle i'm pretty sure are town

possibly townish people would include Ratchet, Flower (altho i'm always town reading her so idk), TAC and maaaaybe Ultra?

scum i'm not really sure, not vibing with SK for example, but i can't say i have solid scum reads rn

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So you want to lynch someone you think is town for... not using her ability the way you want them to?

Like I get it. Starting D2 with no info from the night can be a bit frustrating. But lynching "useless townies" should not be the priority here.
ive given my stance...

& she isnt using her ability the way she wants to shes using it based off of the way worst wants to.

my reads?

xenos, Saber, Michelle i'm pretty sure are town

possibly townish people would include Ratchet, Flower (altho i'm always town reading her so idk), TAC and maaaaybe Ultra?

scum i'm not really sure, not vibing with SK for example, but i can't say i have solid scum reads rn
Yes thank you,

Polar also said few pages back he's confident on reading Michelle right even better than Hosts. That's boasting read even if Polar is non-town.
Yeah Michelle should be Town. I should take back my vote.

Unvote

Vote Council Ratchet]

I think they’re generally well reasoned and good at planning out strategies as the game develops. So I trust they can help decide a good target to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.