Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And I think it‘s a bad idea not to use something which was clearly designed to be used and counter something scum has.
I do wish you would have just used it though, I can understand why you talked about it, to stop town from using limited abilities, but generally town tend to stockpile. At the very least, this doesn't need to be a big discussion for the day. Use it as far as your judgement guides you, we'll see what happens after that. You're not going to be lynched today so you don't need to be cleared.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't like Flowers play and situation in the game at all but I think it is pointless to argue about it. If Flower wants to play solo then we should not pay attention to her shit and not extend help to her ourselves. She will be resolved one way or another, I just think it is wasteful to engage with her

Because Naomi is on my ass from the start when I said poison on Saber could be fake one since scum has no advantage into poisoning someone this early ,especially someone who didn't even push anyone up until that point in the game.

Saber has been very focal point of council main candidate and IMO scum always likes to piggy back onto someone prolific in the game, hide in their shadow so to say and influence their actions a bit.

Naomi is acting like that, when I explained to her why mafia poisoning Saber makes little sense unless it is a major rookie, and so being a fake poison is an option, she called me scum and voted me up lol

Just because something appears in the WU doesn't make it true and I am the first one who will admit that i used to fake mafia action on me as scum to gain town points
Hmm, better answer than I was expecting. Still, think from activity alone Naomi looks comfortably out of scum range, but I can at least see why you might come away thinking this. Food for thought!

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
-Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I heavily advise against it.
blame onii and his rules @Adam 🍎

dunno why its always discussed but at this point role claiming should just be hard banned at this point.

Also, I'll just point out, some roles most def can't be stopped this game and IMO majority of those roles will be scum ones, so if Flower did stop actions that means very possibly town is fucked from doing anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.