Status
Not open for further replies.
How you expect Flower to react. Came across as you trying to stir the pot rather than cut through the noise.
Nah every time I've wrongly insinuated Flower was scum she just calls me Lultra or whatever, her seeming genuinely bothered by Muugen while also not arguing with him seems *interesting*. She could just be sick of his shit but usually she doesn't just go straight into ignoring people

can you sell me on Indigo, Boa or Polar?

i saw reasonings for Michelle and didn't like it
I elaborated on my reasons for michelle, as a townie pov that was not really a good entrance at all, she entered the thread informed but clearly that did not seem the case. If she is townie she can prove it herself.

Boa depends on the experience tbh, either a slip or just inexperienced. Would like for him to elaborate, didn't see much though.

Indigio, seem unnatural in his way of posting, like the dude is not a free spirit.

Polar is something i caught on while catching up, but he really ain't interacting much but clearly is reading the thread. Does not give me the townie hunt drive.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nah every time I've wrongly insinuated Flower was scum she just calls me Lultra or whatever, her seeming genuinely bothered by Muugen while also not arguing with him seems *interesting*. She could just be sick of his shit but usually she doesn't just go straight into ignoring people
I've seen her block people for less. Why do you expect her to treat Muugen the same way she treats you, especially given they've more or less gotten along for a while up until now. Like can you point to her treating Muugen like she treats you, when he misreads her?

I've seen her block people for less. Why do you expect her to treat Muugen the same way she treats you, especially given they've more or less gotten along for a while up until now. Like can you point to her treating Muugen like she treats you, when he misreads her?
No, which is why I asked her a question to explore it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.