Status
Not open for further replies.

I never said charlie shouldn't be in the council? I think you confused my statement here rofl, and to be frank, I don't really care who sits in the council in the grand scheme of things, if people really wanna go the safe route they would just elect the top 3 players who are town read the most by players. But alas that would fall on deaf ears really.
Ahem

Let's lynch charlie boy.

Having these people be at the council would only bring mayhem upon us.
So what I'm gathering here is that you don't mean an ounce of what you've been saying, evidently.

Ahem

So what I'm gathering here is that you don't mean an ounce of what you've been saying, evidently.
Charlie was not a candidate for the council, I meant generally speaking letting people elect peeps not fit to lead would only bring mayhem and chaos. Learn to have a bit of fun here ultra would help you alot.

Quote a post on like pg4 I think to be in a night chat
Flower time stopped all actions possibly
Someone earlier poisoned Saber and someone healed him
"Vote Council someone" let's the top 3 vote getters to be a council to protect someone each night
Ultra isn't scum hunting
Flower is a beta this game
Saber, TAC, Muugen winning the council votes
Flower says Indigo can clear her
Xenos can heal bleeds
Hmm I was hoping there was some drama, but the ultra stuff sounds interesting enough i guess, idr how he plays so might wanna give me a summary on that and comparison to his usual town/scum meta (I'm assuming he scum hunts more obviously when hes town kek)

Worst

Custom title
Charlie was not a candidate for the council, I meant generally speaking letting people elect peeps not fit to lead would only bring mayhem and chaos. Learn to have a bit of fun here ultra would help you alot.

What makes you think it will bring chaos ? They can just talk at night in the thread...

I am having fun though

What's your case on him? I'll give you another shot
Charlie? I don't have anything on him right now. Was merely seeing how he will behave if i poke him abit, and he was abit reactive which I found was bit too on gaurd and jumped into omgusing territory immediatly. Which in the grand scheme of things does not really look that good, he has no pressure on him at all.

I did however like his following up posts questioning my reads. If you actually read, you would see that he is not my candidate for a lynch atleast this phase. More people are far more worthy to be lynched over charlie boy here.

And ayyy glad we both having fun!!!

Charlie? I don't have anything on him right now. Was merely seeing how he will behave if i poke him abit, and he was abit reactive which I found was bit too on gaurd and jumped into omgusing territory immediatly. Which in the grand scheme of things does not really look that good, he has no pressure on him at all.

I did however like his following up posts questioning my reads. If you actually read, you would see that he is not my candidate for a lynch atleast this phase. More people are far more worthy to be lynched over charlie boy here.

And ayyy glad we both having fun!!!
So you aren't accounting at all for his posting and behavior outside of your little reaction test despite the fact that he's kinda shitting on you in terms of genuine output

Hmm I was hoping there was some drama, but the ultra stuff sounds interesting enough i guess, idr how he plays so might wanna give me a summary on that and comparison to his usual town/scum meta (I'm assuming he scum hunts more obviously when hes town kek)
When Ultra tries he bullies his targets relentlessly and usually starts with Flower. This game he just have moved from target to target quickly and without much intent to solve. More seemingly trying to see which vote could gain traction

Status
Not open for further replies.