Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i don't scum read you for being spiteful and i don't town read flower for being spiteful either

can give it again? i got different impression
thats not what im saying im saying you are definding flower for some fake spite you believe yet shes began the game entirely built off of spite eve her reads and LC are spiteful ask her why she wants orca, pb lynched and why relo needs to be nuked?

flowers motive isnt for the greater good of town its for the greater good of flower, she can spout whatever she wants to in thread but at the end of the day her play her was entirely to get her self "cleared" out of all the players she aligned with blue once again to "clear" her by an action that she can only send to one player to somehow clear her?

regardless of the action or the things she says she can or cant do the motive was for her self only. thts detrimental gameplay and instead of holding out on a one shot like ability when it could be used to save town in a pinch she used it for no apparent reason other than worst told her to.

where in that does that sound inhently for town?

oh its going to stop kills for cycle 1? thats the best time to allow kills theres more info to be gained with actions being allowed witin the first cycle than none and now only she can send out actions alongside you.

tbh, i'd say it's opposite, you're trying hard to scum read her

what's the point of giving scum ability to basically stop faction kills, rolecops, etc?

she can't be amped/refilled either and she announced that - why mentioning that as scum?

like, i have more reasons to town read her than you atm
Townie post.

when did i scum read her?

you relly dont understand the basic concept of lying to the public. just cause she said one thing doesnt mean much do you have her rolesheet and know what she states is truth?

i never asked for a town read and you should know by now i dont care i i am town read or trust when a player even town reads me so early.
This bluntless could be town. I want to see more though.

I am which is why I am not voting him kek, are you reading? or stuck in loop?
Your reason for this was that there's better lynches or something though

My point is that your suspicion on him is totally 100% performative. You don't suspect him. And you're currently trying to deflect from how much you were pushing him instead of explaining why he's potentially scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.