Feels a bit over dramatic

Naomi - town
Michelle - town
Pot - town
Worst - town
Saber - town
Zemmi - town
Sallucion - town
Tyrant - part of the ultra liar clan but damn he has made a ton of points i agree with so probably town

Yo tan - good dude, hasn't done anything alarming

Flower - not playing like town
Ultra - playing like town and scum
Orca - most involved he's ever been, can't say its wver been a scum mo from him but is odd. Wish he would play like it more
Hime - don't like, haven't seen her town game yet, most scum game

Watson - scum
SK - I wanna say could be scum but I have liked some of his posts so an in-betweener
Princess Abi - scum
Reloaded - scum lean
Tpein - scum
Charlie - i wanna say town but vibes are off for me so an in-betweener
Psylocke - scum
Dofla - maybe scum
Throw Yorky in the scum pile

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Don’t like this post. Feels like a spam of random popular names under pressure to show something.

If you’re town, you shouldn’t feel good about so many people, that’s odd. Any scum list?
why wouldn't he feel good about that many people though? it's not that many if you ask me, it's a 50 players game lol.
They're the people that stood out to me when I was reading back

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Indigo you could do the thing and target Soul.
kinda odd choice not sure what the ability is that only indigo can use all of a sudden when all actions shouldve been stopped outide of you and chuck, but given you have a PoE of 3 pb, orca and relo SK feelslike a forced choice and that this was your plan all along..

is it that "we" thing? ngl, i'd say that's a reach

i'd say she'd notice she's not in scum pm[/quote]
Sure thing, but possible. Hence why I am questioning the experience of ther player. He claimed to have a shop, so we will see how that plays out I guess.

so like, vibes?
that and not doing anything to push the game forward or have his own reads per say. Not from what I seen.

would you expect him to do more? have you pushed him for it?

@Polar Bear can you post your reads again?
Yes, I expect him to be more engaging actually. He feels like sitting in the background and just reading without putting himself in the front seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.