Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda odd choice not sure what the ability is that only indigo can use all of a sudden when all actions shouldve been stopped outide of you and chuck, but given you have a PoE of 3 pb, orca and relo SK feelslike a forced choice and that this was your plan all along..
Check your reading skills. I said I stopped actions for the upcoming night. Is it night now? No.

kinda odd choice not sure what the ability is that only indigo can use all of a sudden when all actions shouldve been stopped outide of you and chuck, but given you have a PoE of 3 pb, orca and relo SK feelslike a forced choice and that this was your plan all along..
You treat flowers with kind and they treat you back with violence. You hate to see it.

Thats not really her PoE

thats not what im saying im saying you are definding flower for some fake spite you believe yet shes began the game entirely built off of spite eve her reads and LC are spiteful ask her why she wants orca, pb lynched and why relo needs to be nuked?
I am not defending her for spite reasons. I'm against spite reasoning to push her. She's not nearly as vocal about wanting Polar or Orca killed tbh. If she was, I'd call her out too. Like, leave spite aside and you basically say her ability usage sucks. I mean, sure. Does it make her mafia is the question. If not, then focus on potential mafia candidates instead. Not to mention ability was already activated anyway so lynching her won't do shet I guess.

Like, I'd appreciate if you tried to look at other people too.

oh its going to stop kills for cycle 1? thats the best time to allow kills theres more info to be gained with actions being allowed witin the first cycle than none and now only she can send out actions alongside you.
well, not if she dies N1 which happens a lot

I'm not commenting on her usage. Bad town is still town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do my posts ever stop needing moderator approval lol
I've been approving a bunch - they should stop requiring it after you reach a certain threshold. I want to say maybe 5 or 10. If it keeps being an issue, let me know and I'll see if we can get an admin to lift the new member flag from your account which I believe it was causes that approval thing in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.