Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I was told that someone is trying to copy one of my abilities and would I allow them to copy my ability and I refused. But figured it would be indigio because of his interaction with flower earlier with flower saying to use the thing on me.
Well, Indigo kinda sounds like Town now. Scum ability would just take it without asking.

Why refusing it?

It doesn't not matter in the slightest

Mafia being able to fix their kill shot, failed convert, failed rolecrush and so on is massive ability in their arsenal, it most def isn't only town ability
It is a Town only ability because it fixes a mistake, Sherlock. Only Townies need to fix mistakes. And it‘s only limited to MYSELF, further proof I don’t have a team. Stop coping just because your dumb Flower push isn’t working, you scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Indigo made me an offer to copy one of my abilities.

I accepted.

I have an ability to target my own actions on a WU and change the target, effectively rewriting it.

Indigo used it and targeted Soul who refused to let him copy and check his stuff.
Are you specifically told it is Indigo doing the copying, from his ability.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you really though a scum ability would even given you the choice to reject it?

if i was scum with a similar ability, i would just take it from you mate
yawn.

this scum/town ability talk is probably some of the weakest ive seen come from this group of players.

yes why tf wouldnt it, wouldnt that come of as town like?

flower saying shes town cause no scum would ever have her ability and now you double downing on it.

reeks.

you both can go tbh

I only skimmed until page 55~ so far, then got tagged to lynch soulkiller.

What exactly happened now ?
The entire game apparently woke up from their slumber and placed their vote on me. Scum loving to hop into the first oppurtunity they see without even questioning things. Let it play out though, this is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.