Status
Not open for further replies.
you really though a scum ability would even given you the choice to reject it?

if i was scum with a similar ability, i would just take it from you mate
I wouldn't allow people to copy my ability, not only was it done without people addressing it publicly. I won't really do it as either alignment and I specifically won't allow knowing it's coming from people not in my townie pile.

Plus PLUS!!! I want to be the only one to use my lovely ability!! They are mine and MINE alone!!!

Not sure why people first guess is that 'Oh SoulKiller didn't allow a random person to copy his abilities? He is SCUM!!!'

I even came here and addressed it before I even refused it, and saw your post about it and then immeidatly rejected it. Not giving you my abilities, sorry not sorry yawn.

@Charlie since you also asked this question I recall ^

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
He knew

i told him i was sending something that wasn't harmful, something i sent to Flower before

right before he got the notification and the choice

and he responded right away that he wasn't "giving a guy he doesn't town read an ability"
Seems like a reasonable reason why tbh
If he doesn't town read you then it means he doesn't trust you to share the results accurately

If you were town confirmed that'd be a different story

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1) I Have an ability to render a night phase actionless, thus cucking scum kills and conversions.
Could easily be an ability that makes yourself or your faction exempt lol. I don't think this is any reason to believe you.
2) The nature of another ability I have and another player knows about is always Town with the given limitations.
Okay so you have powerful abilities. We need more than that to town clear you day 1 in WEEBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.