Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
I never said i was town locked

where is this coming from?
I didn't say you said anything. I asked if you had done anything to let people put you in their locked town list so they can trust a move like this.

I wish you and flowa wouldn't pull off these moves every game and expect people to follow you through. It may make sense from your pov, but not from the pov of others.

yet you announced it so they are just going to save those abilities and not lose anything so how exactly did you cuck them again....
1 less faction kill for each mafia team (surely there's more than 1) and indies, there's more towns so it would screw over town folks more if it wasn't announced

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Vibe mostly, he never really had any opinions of his own per say, and didn't really attempt to scum hunt or move the thread forward in any capacity.

I guess the vibe read also stems of me being his scum partner last game, as well. Didn't get the his post are naturally per say.
so if i go bk and read indigo's posts here vs his last scum game i''ll see similar tone/vibe?

if your read of his is still scum, this means him making a play to try and clear someone else is not townie for you, out of context?

Status
Not open for further replies.