Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Broki is town. Very very confident in that. Ekko trending up in my town reads too. Sallu feels like he's saying things he thinks he should be expected to comment on, no idea why he feel the needs to tell Flower that she's not confirmed of all things.

Vote: Dr. Watson

This is the way. She's playing basically nothing like her town game. Read the ATP WTA Mafia thread in Role Madness for her most recent scum game. It's like 1:1 here lol.

It's my da's birthday, so probably not. I'm going to be entertaining my nieces in a few when they come over to celebrate.
happy b-day to him :D

Do you have any issues with him?
started with forced push on michelle imo, then out of sudden he started to scum read me after i started to scum read him, now this dodging showing his abilities, he also feels a lot like in his bullet train game (everyone who town reads him has "good reads" and everyone who doesn't, doesn't)

well, that's shetty reason then

i'd like to hear her answer too tho

Zemmi

GodMommie
In your dreams. You know what I‘m talking about. Playing the victim of the oh so evil spiteful Flower won’t change the fact you aren’t doing any proper scum hunting so far and just fan the flames.
Sure sure. I'm not gonna do this with you this game. Like I said. Others know how to read.

so if i go bk and read indigo's posts here vs his last scum game i''ll see similar tone/vibe?

if your read of his is still scum, this means him making a play to try and clear someone else is not townie for you, out of context?
Tbh I am not sure if that ability was flower gifting indigio the ability to copy one of my abilities or if it's indigio own ability.

It's really not about him trying to clear me or not. If he truly cared about wanting to clear me or be geniune about it, him and flower would be clear about it in the thread. Not act like victims because I did not play along with their game and gave indigio a free ability when I don't have him in my town pile, and even if he was in my town pile, I probably would still refuse unless it's almost clear you are townie. If i get in any game really someone trying to copy one of my abilities, my first reaction will always be nope. I came to the thread, made a statement about it to see who trying to do this shit, I see him and flower talking about it and then made me even more firm on refusing giving my ability away.

Broki is town. Very very confident in that. Ekko trending up in my town reads too. Sallu feels like he's saying things he thinks he should be expected to comment on, no idea why he feel the needs to tell Flower that she's not confirmed of all things.

Vote: Dr. Watson

This is the way. She's playing basically nothing like her town game. Read the ATP WTA Mafia thread in Role Madness for her most recent scum game. It's like 1:1 here lol.
Saving SK?

:kata:

But you rather encourage Muugen‘s obvious nonsense and rile him up against me to derail the thread and trample on me, too, so you get your sweet distraction you will have for days.

Vote Flower.

I rather get lynched today, flip and get revived and see you guys burn right after than play your dumb Flower push game you do every game.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.