Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But you rather encourage Muugen‘s obvious nonsense and rile him up against me to derail the thread and trample on me, too, so you get your sweet distraction you will have for days.

Vote Flower.

I rather get lynched today, flip and get revived and see you guys burn right after than play your dumb Flower push game you do every game.

Bye.
Why the fuck are you being so dramatic about fake detective when you're trying to town clear yourself day 1.

Obviously nobody is going to trust that.
Obviously scum is going to try and muck any clear readings up.

Broki is town. Very very confident in that. Ekko trending up in my town reads too. Sallu feels like he's saying things he thinks he should be expected to comment on, no idea why he feel the needs to tell Flower that she's not confirmed of all things.

Vote: Dr. Watson

This is the way. She's playing basically nothing like her town game. Read the ATP WTA Mafia thread in Role Madness for her most recent scum game. It's like 1:1 here lol.
i don't disagree about Watson necessarily but can you share your thoughts on Soulkiller/Indigo/Flower situation? Like, I don't think SK is outed by any means, but I'd still say he looks worse out of 2 (well, 3)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
which means 2 scum mates would do this shit on Day 1, in a 50 player game, for nothing, we literally gain nothing from this

it's a shit plan if either of us was scum
The problem I have with this Indigo is that you explain why it wouldn't make sense for two scum mates to do this. I tend to agree with that. But then you conclude that it makes no sense if either of you are scum, and yet you haven't really demonstrated the issue with you being scum doing this, with Flower town. You basically attach yourself to Flower knowing she's under some pressure from some slots, and I don't think it's really earned.

Idk i'm feeling conflicted, it didn't felt like SK was trying to run away u noticed some suspicious activity around him ? i believe there's some people who had him in town read/lean we should look if they took distance or not
No I think SK just genuinely believes he's justified in his actions and his reasons for not giving away his role, but he's still scum. He's not the type of player who's going to duck or cower when cornered.

Status
Not open for further replies.