Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not steering the wagon away from me though, not even close. If anything i was telling a player who is voting someone not me to not vote that player because not only I don't think the dude is not scum, it provide almost zero information and your chances of getting scum is more likely on one of the players who hopped my wagon. Like look how things piled up on me in matter of minutes. You think they all are townies? The right move here is to focus on the players who hopped into my wagon.
He was somewhat, since it's somewhat discrediting people who push you. That could be pocked attempt on Pot.

I assume it's multiball so of course there could be scum on this wagon. I'd say the worst votes are from Reloaded and Naomi.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
So what info do you get exactly from Flowa's role @Indigo? Did you get the full flavor text? And that was enough to tell you she's town?
Flower had already claimed being a time lord and using the time stop to block actions this NP

i get the practical usaged description of her ability, not the flavour

but basically the ability is to "redo" an action you already did, changing the original target

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
About the @SoulKiller thing and no this isn't just to disagree with anyone.

How many of you would've let @Indigo get a copy of your ability in this scenario?

I don't think would have, unless he had a message I missed that made him trustworthy.
I'd say no if someone tried to copy an ability from me. So I don't hold it against him. I know it's asking for consent but tbh, I don't think I'd risk it.

I am curious to know if there's any penalties @SoulKiller gets for saying no. If there isn't, I'm more inclined to think Indigo is town.

About the @SoulKiller thing and no this isn't just to disagree with anyone.

How many of you would've let @Indigo get a copy of your ability in this scenario?

I don't think would have, unless he had a message I missed that made him trustworthy.
The answer is mostly, no one would probably allow their abilities to be copied out of nowhere non promoted and it's coming from a player they don't town read. Anyone who says otherwise are just coping lol.

He was somewhat, since it's somewhat discrediting people who push you. That could be pocked attempt on Pot.

I assume it's multiball so of course there could be scum on this wagon. I'd say the worst votes are from Reloaded and Naomi.
My vote is bad? I was suspecting soulkiller before votes even happened.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Flower had already claimed being a time lord and using the time stop to block actions this NP

i get the practical usaged description of her ability, not the flavour

but basically the ability is to "redo" an action you already did, changing the original target
Do we know if this is a one shot from her? Cause that's good to keep in the bag. Especially when a player earlier, can't remember who, mentioned amps in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.