Character Discussion Luffy is a piece of trash now

I am not even entirely baiting here, maybe a little bit but generally I am actually expressing how I am feeling about Luffy's character or dare I say Joy Boy's character as Luffy officially died at the hands of Kaido towards the end of Wano.

And then what ever drizzling shits was born, where Oda lost any sense of grounding and logical story telling and decided to spent latter portion of the manga simply splattering ink over the papers and publishing what ever result comes forward, he gave us this monstrosity.

And this version of Luffy is literally an empathy-less selfish douche-bag.
I doesn't help the fact that he is also useless and does nothing besides being a baggage and holding back real captain of Straw Hat pirates Roronoa Zoro.
-He lost to Lucci and turned into an Old Man
-Got destroyed by Gorosei and ran away in 5v1 Effort

He literally is horrible human being who laughs at the misery of other people, to him everything is a game. He saw Kaido kill so many of his friends, so many of straw hats, mutilated Okiku and this is what he has to say?

After his friends died, he is so selfish that he is having a time of his life in the battle?

And at least here Kaido did all the horrible things behind Luffy, while Luffy was below the roof top, Luffy currently is literally laughing at potential demise of one of his allies who is risking everything to save him and his friends

WHAT A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH - LUFFY OF EGG-HEAD ARC GENUINELY MAKES DOFLAMINGO LOOK LIKE A SAINT - AT LEAST YOUNG MASTER CARED FOR HIS FAMILY

@ZenZu
@SkySanji
@SakazOuki
@HA001
@YonkoGodLuffy
@Malick the last Light
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Sentry22
@MarineHQ
@Fujishiro
@MonsterKaido
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@gz89
@kekaro
@M944

I am not even entirely baiting here, maybe a little bit but generally I am actually expressing how I am feeling about Luffy's character or dare I say Joy Boy's character as Luffy officially died at the hands of Kaido towards the end of Wano.

And then what ever drizzling shits was born, where Oda lost any sense of grounding and logical story telling and decided to spent latter portion of the manga simply splattering ink over the papers and publishing what ever result comes forward, he gave us this monstrosity.

And this version of Luffy is literally an empathy-less selfish douche-bag.
I doesn't help the fact that he is also useless and does nothing besides being a baggage and holding back real captain of Straw Hat pirates Roronoa Zoro.
-He lost to Lucci and turned into an Old Man
-Got destroyed by Gorosei and ran away in 5v1 Effort

He literally is horrible human being who laughs at the misery of other people, to him everything is a game. He saw Kaido kill so many of his friends, so many of straw hats, mutilated Okiku and this is what he has to say?

After his friends died, he is so selfish that he is having a time of his life in the battle?

And at least here Kaido did all the horrible things behind Luffy, while Luffy was below the roof top, Luffy currently is literally laughing at potential demise of one of his allies who is risking everything to save him and his friends

WHAT A PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH - LUFFY OF EGG-HEAD ARC GENUINELY MAKES DOFLAMINGO LOOK LIKE A SAINT - AT LEAST YOUNG MASTER CARED FOR HIS FAMILY

@ZenZu
@SkySanji
@SakazOuki
@HA001
@YonkoGodLuffy
@Malick the last Light
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Sentry22
@MarineHQ
@Fujishiro
@MonsterKaido
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@gz89
@kekaro
@M944

"It precisely is because you keep going on about how people need to stop their "negativity" which in reality is just opinions you don't like."

-Luffy- 1v7'ed Gorosei + admiral + Lucci + Seraphim in Egghead.

-Whilst Zoro got 1 shotted and effortlessly defeated by the weakest and most cowardly Seraphim, S-Hawk, Luffy defeated the strongest one, S Bear.

-Zoro- Tries to 1v1 and fight a unerfed CP0 agent, but again, too weak and helpless and almost dies, but just in time Stussy saves Zoro

-Luffy- Sleep diffs Lucci and effortlessly takes the W, mean whilst Zoro goes extreme diff with a severely weakened, injured 1HP version for 20 chapters and after using KOH, Ashura, etc etc offscreen, fails to defeat him, almost dying to Lucci and Jinbei having to intervene and jump Lucci, whilst carrying Zoro away because he is now too weak to walk.

-Luffy Clowns Kizaru, also clowns him in a 1v2 with Saturn, no such feats from Zoro, too weak, was too busy almost dying to Lucci

-After getting carried and regaining his strength, uses a combined attack (with Jinbei) on Nusjuro, the weakest Gorosei, does absolutely nothing to him, and then get scared of his blade and runs away back to the ship, forcing Atlas to sacrifice herself in rescuing Zoro.

Mean whilst -Luffy-

-Ez tanks a going all out combined attack from Sanji + Franky + G5 Bonney whilst getting lasered by Mars, blows away Mars, starts boxing Ju Peter right afterwards because his just built diff
-Hits a homerun on Saturn, Ju Peter and Warcury, burning them alive in a 1v3
-Kicks a building into Ju Peters mouth
-Punches chunks out of Saturn
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

-Luffy- 1v7'ed Gorosei + admiral + Lucci + Seraphim in Egghead.

-Whilst Zoro got 1 shotted and effortlessly defeated by the weakest and most cowardly Seraphim, S-Hawk, Luffy defeated the strongest one, S Bear.

-Zoro- Tries to 1v1 and fight a unerfed CP0 agent, but again, too weak and helpless and almost dies, but just in time Stussy saves Zoro

-Luffy- Sleep diffs Lucci and effortlessly takes the W, mean whilst Zoro goes extreme diff with a severely weakened, injured 1HP version for 20 chapters and after using KOH, Ashura, etc etc offscreen, fails to defeat him, almost dying to Lucci and Jinbei having to intervene and jump Lucci, whilst carrying Zoro away because he is now too weak to walk.

-Luffy Clowns Kizaru, also clowns him in a 1v2 with Saturn, no such feats from Zoro, too weak, was too busy almost dying to Lucci

-After getting carried and regaining his strength, uses a combined attack (with Jinbei) on Nusjuro, the weakest Gorosei, does absolutely nothing to him, and then get scared of his blade and runs away back to the ship, forcing Atlas to sacrifice herself in rescuing Zoro.

Mean whilst -Luffy-

-Ez tanks a going all out combined attack from Sanji + Franky + G5 Bonney whilst getting lasered by Mars, blows away Mars, starts boxing Ju Peter right afterwards because his just built diff
-Hits a homerun on Saturn, Ju Peter and Warcury, burning them alive in a 1v3
-Kicks a building into Ju Peters mouth
-Punches chunks out of Saturn
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Luffy is trash bro, one gorosei no diffed Luffy without even attacking him

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Shishio ain't wrong. Nika is a soul consuming parasite that needs repelling with a full on exorcism. :believe:
This makes sense. The true Luffy that everyone knows is dead, his corpse hijacked by the otherworldly, reality warping, immortal, lovecraftian being only known as "Nika". Disconnected from both reality and consequence, Nika simply views the world through his puppet as a source of entertainment. It matters not what harm befalls the marionette and its crew that he plays with, for he shall simply find another host to consume his fruit, a host Nika shall consume in turn just as he did with all the others who condemned themselves by trusting the sweet nothings of liberation that Nika promises. For the liberation Nika promises is for himself alone, a liberation that brings only chaos, carnage and anarchy to the whole world until Nika returns to his temporary slumber, waiting for the day that he shall have his "fun" once more. :shame:

Nika promises a dream but his dream is naught but a nightmare to all but himself. :believe: