Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on my Lunchbreak so I wanted to share my opinion on this quick. Indigo’s claim seems legit to me.

As the one who submitted the role the Yuma ability being a copy that requires permission from the target to use matches with how in the game he uses a “Detective Forte” called Coalescence that lets him copy the Forte of the detective he shakes/holds hands after they agree to it.

You wanted me gone and I was town. All you do is game throw
Shhhh you might make her cry and rage quit. Be careful orca. Flowers emotions are extremely delicate.

I find it funny, she literally is mastermind when it comes to emotion mainpulation. She will cry about it that she is not, but this girl is capable of making you feel sad for her for her to only backstab you with a million stabs. Her tears are as poison.

She always uses this outburst to get what she wants usually.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
TOWN LEADER WORST IS ABOUT TO CHARGE HIS BED AT FULL SPEED

I will leave you with this points of discussion:

1) Unvote

2) Vote Lynch Sallucion --> mark my words!

3) @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83 i auto sign up to any event that will take place ( not sure if this works but i'll try just in case )

4) No i won't catch up when i'll wake up i'll pretend anything that happened after this post didn't really happened so don't spam too much

5) Vote me for council president!

@Mr. Reloaded

I'm sorry that was out of context and a bit rude, i won't do it again i swear
I'll remember that :willight:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Shhhh you might make her cry and rage quit. Be careful orca. Flowers emotions are extremely delicate.

I find it funny, she literally is mastermind when it comes to emotion mainpulation. She will cry about it that she is not, but this girl is capable of making you feel sad for her for her to only backstab you with a million stabs. Her tears are as poison.

That's my fault because she learned the emotional manipulation from me, but I won't lie she has exceeded her teacher.

And no @Flower I'm not insulting you here.

I’m on my Lunchbreak so I wanted to share my opinion on this quick. Indigo’s claim seems legit to me.

As the one who submitted the role the Yuma ability being a copy that requires permission from the target to use matches with how in the game he uses a “Detective Forte” called Coalescence that lets him copy the Forte of the detective he shakes/holds hands after they agree to it.
I would agree that Indigo's "info" is probably real

I always read her posts like this lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord

i thought the copy was flower's ability given to indigo

Status
Not open for further replies.