Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody insults ppl like this it shows they have no arguments left and lost the debate.
What debate? you had an argument? if you are townie, you don't wanna even discuss and if you are scum then you keep doing you lol.

You just been blabering about how you wanna unlock your devil powers to kill me lol and if we try and discuss things with you, you cry. So you tell me.

What debate? you had an argument? if you are townie, you don't wanna even discuss and if you are scum then you keep doing you lol.

You just been blabering about how you wanna unlock your devil powers to kill me lol and if we try and discuss things with you, you cry. So you tell me.
Your lucky i have no kill ability, unless someone gifts me a gun.

Sir, you refused an investigation. I just want you flipped at this point. And I'm joking about the Devil because Ali mentioned it before. Point is, you call me a thrower and that I'm not using my brain when I came up with a plan which could have helped clear you and move on from that topic. Blame yourself for not cooperating. I helped people more so far with my limited abilities than anyone else in this game.

Doesn't matter. Vote somebody reliable pls.
Flower you do realize that for the number of anti Polar Bear/Orca folks that exist like you (for no legitimate reason mind you), there does exist probably an equal number of Polar Bear/Orca fans

Now just like Trump voters there will be a very large number that won't stand at our side in public bc the bullets flying by might be too much for them but that is OK, bc we know they are there in spirit and that gives us strength, gives the world strength

Status
Not open for further replies.