Status
Not open for further replies.
anyhow, imma go to sleep

i'm not going to be super active for most of the second day, i'm working

tag me if something important happens please

or if i die so i wouldn't have to catch up

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Be nice and I'm not a bro. I already said I'm quite exhausted today and struggle to follow things properly right now.
My ability sends a request to a player to let me copy one of their abilities

the player then gets to choose which ability they will let me copy, or none at all, just reject it completely

I used it on Flower

Flower let me copy an ability of hers that let's her redo a previous action she made by changing the target. So for example, if she killed someone, she could use this ability to redo her kill and change the target of her kill, killing another person and bringing the original person back.

Now, with that copied ability, i used it to change the target of my copy. I targeted SK instead of Flower, and sent the same request again to SK.

SK rejected it and didn't let me copy any of his abilities.

As a man of honor, integrity, intelligence and truth. I pledge to uphold the office of Councilperson. We shall make the choice that is best for town overall. No biases or pettiness will influence decisions. I ask for your votes, no I plead for your votes to help me make this town a better place, one where we don't have to worry about hate and evil

Orca For Council 2024
If China comes calling with a couple boatloads of cash, are you gonna sell out your country and feign senility to cover it up (ripped straight from the headlines y'all 🤣)

My ability sends a request to a player to let me copy one of their abilities

the player then gets to choose which ability they will let me copy, or none at all, just reject it completely

I used it on Flower

Flower let me copy an ability of hers that let's her redo a previous action she made by changing the target. So for example, if she killed someone, she could use this ability to redo her kill and change the target of her kill, killing another person and bringing the original person back.

Now, with that copied ability, i used it to change the target of my copy. I targeted SK instead of Flower, and sent the same request again to SK.

SK rejected it and didn't let me copy any of his abilities.
Since you received a copy you should ask if you can refill it btw. Would be very helpful as you can check two people each day and only use 1-shot for two usages.

Status
Not open for further replies.