Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Orca what do you think of flower and indigo?
I trust Indigo has done what he has said. Alignment null for the moment on him leaning town. Flower the reverse. Seems they were not as open as they probably should have been if town imo. Willing to give them some rope. Flowers move definitely is not AI
how xd

1. Indigo has ability A. He targets someone and that someone picks their own ability for Indigo to get 1-shot copy of.
2. Indigo used ability A on Flower and copied ability B.
3. Ability B lets you use your ability again, on different target.
4. Indigo then uses ability B on ability A and this time, instead of Flower, targets SK.
5. SK refuses to let Indigo get copy of SK's ability.
6. The End.

I mean you can believe it or not but like, it's not complicated.
indigo sent her something, request to copy one of her ability, she agreed. they later used it on soulkiller to see his ability, he denied.
people still don't get my ability lmao

i basically send a request to a player

"yo, give me a copy of one of your abilities"

the player then gets to chosse which ability to let me copy, or none at all, just reject

i get one-shot back from it

can't be a passive, and it seems like really strong actives also can't be copied
one correction

Flower's ability doesn't let her use the ability again, it's not a "double up"

it redo's her own action, so the original effect of that action would be reverted and she would then execute it again with a new target
My ability sends a request to a player to let me copy one of their abilities

the player then gets to choose which ability they will let me copy, or none at all, just reject it completely

I used it on Flower

Flower let me copy an ability of hers that let's her redo a previous action she made by changing the target. So for example, if she killed someone, she could use this ability to redo her kill and change the target of her kill, killing another person and bringing the original person back.

Now, with that copied ability, i used it to change the target of my copy. I targeted SK instead of Flower, and sent the same request again to SK.

SK rejected it and didn't let me copy any of his abilities.
I got the mechanics of it. Was confused cause I thought it was the time stop and Flower said she couldn't give it to Indigo etc. What was the name of the move you got from Flower?

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Sry guys I was very busy working down my schedules.

I will head to bed now and most likely be out of loop for 100 pages once I wake up. Gimme all the rundowns you can then lol
:pepestrike:

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
worst was supposed to get amp and shoot soulkiller, nothing so far.
could also be that the hosts have a shitpile of actions to resolve in the pipe, and it will be slowly resolved throughout the next hours

believe when I know what I am talking about, I hosted one of these beasts myself lmao, and this one seems even bigger xd

anyway gn8

Dr. Doofenshmirtz haz arrived to ze Weebs party!
Now, I hope zat zomeone woud be kind enough to give me a quick zumnary of what haz happened!

If not I may have to use my new invention, ze give-me-a-summarynator 5000 to find out!
so far worst was getting amp by orca to kill soulkiller who didn't want to share his ability with flower and indigo. nothing of the kill so far.

i had more then 5 people visit me...

have i missed any claim btw?

Charlie - can't have my abilities boosted in any way, can't gain karma
Naomi - immune to neighbour chat
Flower - immune to neighbour chat, rolecrush, manipulations and also boosts like me, can self solve, can stop night actions
Polar Bear - can self solve
Pot Goblin - always in night council (4th)
xenos5 - bleed heal, has "Telekinesis"
The Orca - poison heal
Michelle - immune to investigations
Boa - "I have a shop"
Mashiro Blue - can't gain karma

could also be that the hosts have a shitpile of actions to resolve in the pipe, and it will be slowly resolved throughout the next hours

believe when I know what I am talking about, I hosted one of these beasts myself lmao, and this one seems even bigger xd

anyway gn8
Good night Rej! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.