Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm sure others do though and would be shocked if they haven't or won't soon enough. Because we both know I can have the towniest role and be the towniest town and people still won't trust me without hard evidence.
By the way just in case someone new invests me or anything like that. That doesn't mean come claim.

The Rock knows he smells like expired jabroni beef stick with mold on it..but you have to still include him..this is weebs and he is the definition of a pencil neck richard sniffing t-pein anus sipping member of our community and we love him for it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was just testing you, to zee if you are a real German or not

Alas, maybe you have forgotten ze time I was playing championshipz and you were my sub. Of course know your MU name

Eizer way, I have a platypus to deal with right now
tschüss!
That's awfully specific Mango. The German word for Flower is Blume, so it's not close to Fleur. So what, you just randomly decided to call her Fleur based on her backing you up at the Mafia Championships several years ago? Because we know it wasn't an attempt to pass off your gimmick like you initially claimed. Not only are you probable Scum, we can also deduce that at least one of the MU crowd Flower brought in are scum with you.

I think Watson is still a slam dunk but hard to really get past this too. Would like to see this dead, or Watson dead, take your pick and lynch the other if we can't kill both.

Not lying when I said my brain aint working. I drove to Galveston which is 4 hours away and back after spending all day in the sun and came home to being in a game I didn't know I was playing. So I stayed up when I shouldn't of last night. Brain is fried.

I will say I trust Ratchet, which usually bites me but this time I'm pretty certain I even went back and doubled checked I read it correctly before I voted the same as him.

That's awfully specific Mango. The German word for Flower is Blume, so it's not close to Fleur. So what, you just randomly decided to call her Fleur based on her backing you up at the Mafia Championships several years ago? Because we know it wasn't an attempt to pass off your gimmick like you initially claimed. Not only are you probable Scum, we can also deduce that at least one of the MU crowd Flower brought in are scum with you.

I think Watson is still a slam dunk but hard to really get past this too. Would like to see this dead, or Watson dead, take your pick and lynch the other if we can't kill both.
Interesting. mind expanding upon the MU thing. This is news to me. I know @Princess Abigail

Status
Not open for further replies.