Status
Not open for further replies.
He outed scum, who refuse to claim, indigo used copy on him for one of his ability to check him. which soulkiller refused for any of his ability. That not town behavior.
Naomi, so would you call me not town? bc I feel its the opposite. No town would allow the copy.

SK didn't know that it was Indigo trying to do the copy, just someone wantes to copy an ability. Why would town allow an unknown person (who could be scum) to try and copy their role?

Naomi, so would you call me not town? bc I feel its the opposite. No town would allow the copy.

SK didn't know that it was Indigo trying to do the copy, just someone wantes to copy an ability. Why would town allow an unknown person (who could be scum) to try and copy their role?
if your gonna get message someone wants to copy, i announce it in thread.

he did and said nope.

and indigo claimed it in thread to, you think scum indigo gonna suicided as scum day 1 with that play? :suresure:

if your gonna get message someone wants to copy, i announce it in thread.

he did and said nope.

and indigo claimed it in thread to, you think scum indigo gonna suicided as scum day 1 with that play? :suresure:
From what I recall, Indigo and Flower did not post any info in the thread at all about using it on SK. Only after the fact was it revealed in the thread that they used it on SK.

So SK had absolutely no idea who it was at the time, unless I missed something

DAY 1, VC1
up to post #1,383

Wagons

Michelle - 3
The Orca - 2
Adam - 2
Ultra - 2
BoaHancocksHusband - 1
Zemmi - 1
SoulKiller - 1
T-Pein - 1
Flower - 1
OddOddFruit - 1

History

Alwaysmind: BoaHancocksHusband
Ultra: The Orca > Polar Bear > BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle > Emil > Adam > Zemmi
Flower: The Orca
Indigo: The Orca
Dr. Watson: Saber > Unvote > OddOddFruit
hime: SoulKiller
Ghostface Killa: T-Pein
TheAncientCenturion: Flower
SoulKiller: Indigo > BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle
BakiDou: BoaHancocksHusband > Michelle
Michelle: Ultra
Yo Tan Wa: Michelle
Naomi: Adam
Saber: Adam
Lord Melkor: Ultra

Hasn't voted

AkaneSQ
York
Rej
Underworld Broker
Zemmi
The Orca
Mr. Reloaded
Adam 🍎
Logiko
Sallucion
lemon.de
T-Pein™
Ratchet
Yoho
Natalija
Emil
Random Asshole
Princess Abigail
Charlie
MangoSenpai
Mashiro Blue
Pot Goblin
Apollo
oddoddfruit
Luka
Psylocke
DoflaMihawk
xenos5
BoaHancocksHusband
Tyrant MUUGEN
Red Night
Worst
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Alexis2282AE
Polar Bear

Quotes

@Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83 @AkaneSQ @Flower @Alwaysmind @York @Rej @Underworld Broker @Zemmi @Michelle @The Orca @Mr. Reloaded @Adam 🍎 @Logiko @Sallucion @Yo Tan Wa @lemon.de @Councilman TheAncientCenturion @T-Pein™ @Ratchet @Yoho @Natalija @Emil @Random Asshole @Princess Abigail @Ghostface Killa @Charlie @MangoSenpai @Mashiro Blue @Pot Goblin @SoulKiller @Dr. Watson @Apollo @Saber @oddoddfruit @Luka @Lord Melkor @Psylocke @hime @DoflaMihawk @xenos5 @BakiDou @BoaHancocksHusband @TYRANT @Indigo @Naomi @Red Night @Worst @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ultra @Alexis2282AE @Polar Bear
this votecount was 12h ago sooo surely we have a better idea to look at wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.