Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, was gonna engage but honestly after coming back from the gym and eating. I am crashing down and think I’m gonna sleep early. With that being said.

Read list:

townie lean: Baki, xenos, ratchet, Naomi, orca, Saber (mechanically though, thread wise he is really going down), ultra, pot, zennie, worst.

scum lean: Michelle, waston, reloaded, alexis, Adam, ekko, flower.

rest are null, I would give indigo the benefit of the doubt here actually but not really liking him at all thread wise. Him saying he is checked out when there was absolutely no pressure his way reeks. When I confronted him about what his stance is against me he dodged and just placed his vote on me. Not really sure why he thinks having an ability that allows him to copy other abilities clears him by any stretch of the imagination. For all I know there might be consequences of me rejecting I am not aware of. But could see him flipping townie

flower can be either but more inclined on scum side, I would think townie flower would be more open minded and more thoughtful, wouldn’t be past her to pull shit like this as scum either tbh. Wasn’t fan of her rage quitting and threatening to sub out, saw her do that as scum before multiple times.

Rest really are null for now. Can go either tbh.

Will reevaluate coming eod.
This reads list is half aight but almost certainly two scum teams so like, whatevs.

Ekko/Adam/Alexis probably strongest chances of being scum.

he has nearly 200 posts, watson had 33
give me the tl;dr on y soul is scum
So indigo and flower cooked up some kinda check on Soul which required him to share any part of his role (by his choice) and copy it, he denied sharing anything, and is refusing to claim before death. Which generally is suggestive of being scum. Some have opted to defend his choice as out of an abundance of precaution, but I'm favoring him being scum both by reads and because I feel Indigo/Flower both highly likely town

If we are not going Reloaded or Watson route this day phase, we are trolling tbh, ima be checking out also after this, more than im currently lol
Vote council Ratchet
Vote Lynch Watson

So indigo and flower cooked up some kinda check on Soul which required him to share any part of his role (by his choice) and copy it, he denied sharing anything, and is refusing to claim before death. Which generally is suggestive of being scum. Some have opted to defend his choice as out of an abundance of precaution, but I'm favoring him being scum both by reads and because I feel Indigo/Flower both highly likely town
he just has to share an ability?

Charlie is town most likely
Indigo is outed should be a self resolve with that role, I think that Flower is town, u will see some grand trolling coming your way guys if we lynching Kobe Brian on day 1
He was more proactive than all or you- Flower who just likes activity

y do u think soul is town?
Because this mf created a lot of activity, and look how 5 people who were not even in the thread at that time jumped on him with votes and 0 explanations, we should look at how that wagon formed, and ima give a look soon, from the top of my head Reloaded and Watson just voted with 0 explanations, there were many other like this tbh, im on page 150, but i will make an iso on that thing soon

Yeah but could you go for soul first

He's scum I swear

Watson my team mate. Gotta carry her cakeless ass
Ultra, get out of your ass my guy. I am townie here. Like you kissing everyone ass just so they can drop a vote my way is kinda sad even for you.

You wouldn’t allow someone to copy your abilities either. You making it seem like they were transparent with it. Why would I let a player who I scum lean copy my ability? Like are you actually using that brain of yours?

Would you allow a player you scum lean copy your ability? Can you tell me yes with a straight face? Hell would you allow anyone to copy your abilities? you were not communicated about it, it popped out of nowhere, and then you find out that the player who attempted it was in your scum lean?

You honestly believe I didn’t allow that to happen because I am just scum? lol. No one but me will be using my abilities.

alright most likely scum then
probs afraid of his whole role getting copied by the ability or something then

Vote Lynch Soulkiller
Sure was super easy to place your vote on me when you made a statement that Watson is 90% scum here.

Like not even attempt to read and see how it went down lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.