Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is because the reason you want him gone is fucking stupid, and a lot of people here said they wouldn't give their ability just like that, esp not to Indigo and Flower who fumbled their play so hard

You have a hard on for SK for whatever reason and it is fucking annoying and embarrassing to look at it for so long
You wanna talk embarrassing?

How about you postulating that multiple, obviously town players have been scum that are collaborating totally in the open with their schemes on multiple occasions (Saber, Naomi, Flower)

Anyway, you'll be resolved fairly soon, so no point talking to you further. You gonna catch a bullet or an investigation for sure.

How about you postulating that multiple, obviously town players have been scum that are collaborating totally in the open with their schemes on multiple occasions (Saber, Naomi, Flower)
Bcs believing everything at face value is smth we totally do in bastard weebs

Get fucking good buddy lmfao

This is an impossible standard to meet (conveniently).

No two situations in mafia are going to be exactly the same, that doesn't mean prior instances that are quite similar aren't applicable. I've been doing this for quite a while, I happen to know. You're reacting the same because your alignment is likely the same. Not rocket science.
They are not applicable because they are not the same. I don’t care if you been doing this for million of years. You are wrong, you are digging too deep into the trash can to make sense of your own narrative that is wrong.

It’s not rocket science, if you can’t hold your own argument without going back to a game that is year+ back with COMPLETELY different context and situation then you have nothing but wet tissues argument to lean back on.

“Oh ultra said this in a game 10 years ago” he must be scum. Do you even hear yourself? lol

They are not applicable because they are not the same. I don’t care if you been doing this for million of years. You are wrong, you are digging too deep into the trash can to make sense of your own narrative that is wrong.

It’s not rocket science, if you can’t hold your own argument without going back to a game that is year+ back with COMPLETELY different context and situation then you have nothing but wet tissues argument to lean back on.

“Oh ultra said this in a game 10 years ago” he must be scum. Do you even hear yourself? lol
Goalpost moving. I was piecing you together as scum before the mech stuff, it's actually the reason you were selected as the target in the first place lol

How about you use this time to catch up instead? That thirsty to know my role?
i spent the first half of the game making sure to read every post and it has arguably led to me making less game content posts
if u think there is something specific i should check out tho feel free to let me know tho

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I just know Ekko will pussy kill me as soon as possible and everyone will forget about it too
Care to catch me up to speed?

From the couple of posts where he referenced me he seemed completely hollow, like he's just completely void of any joy or drive.
Him following up on Ratchet's unicorn chase felt forced and very uninspired.

Maybe I'm reading way too deep into it, but either way, I'm all ears.
My vote's on Ratchet at the moment

Goalpost moving. I was piecing you together as scum before the mech stuff, it's actually the reason you were selected as the target in the first place lol
Now we going back to “I had you as scum anyways” argument. When all things fail, you backtrack. I don’t know ultra maybe you have a wrong read? Or are you the all knowing?

From the couple of posts where he referenced me he seemed completely hollow, like he's just completely void of any joy or drive.

oh my gosh
i love ur avy

We got psuedo mech on Soul and the current wagons are between him and Watson, I'm voting Soul.

Think you'll probably miss a bit of nuance if I spoonfeed you the evidence on him. But I feel pretty good about his wagon. Of course Worstgenners are lemmings so decent chance he'll be let off here without even getting a grain of his claim especially since Ratchet is pushing watson but, there ya go

i spent the first half of the game making sure to read every post and it has arguably led to me making less game content posts
if u think there is something specific i should check out tho feel free to let me know tho
Use this time to read the second half of the game then. We have 50 players, do something useful with your time. I would start around page 100 and above tbh. That’s when this theatre started and let me know what you think.

Worst

Custom title
Aye aye townies!

Your captain is here!

Looks like you've listened to me and didn't spammed too much! Only about 40 pages of not catching up that I have to do!, Very good!

How's the situation looking?

I'm gonna do breakfast and other things of my morning routine when I come back I demand a full report on my desk!

We got psuedo mech on Soul and the current wagons are between him and Watson, I'm voting Soul.

Think you'll probably miss a bit of nuance if I spoonfeed you the evidence on him. But I feel pretty good about his wagon. Of course Worstgenners are lemmings so decent chance he'll be let off here without even getting a grain of his claim especially since Ratchet is pushing watson but, there ya go
>”where am I ass kissing”

>also ultra ass kissing.

You hate to see it. Not sure why you lumping this up as “worstgenners” like you are above them or something, you are just wrong here buddy. Nothing too deep about it. It’s okay players can be wrong sometime. Get that needless ego out of your head.

>”where am I ass kissing”

>also ultra ass kissing.

You hate to see it. Not sure why you lumping this up as “worstgenners” like you are above them or something, you are just wrong here buddy. Nothing too deep about it. It’s okay players can be wrong sometime. Get that needless ego out of your head.
Mango literally asked me to catch him up to speed and you're coping over me telling him to go read the thread?

lol

Aye aye townies!

Your captain is here!

Looks like you've listened to me and didn't spammed too much! Only about 40 pages of not catching up that I have to do!, Very good!

How's the situation looking?

I'm gonna do breakfast and other things of my morning routine when I come back I demand a full report on my desk!
Put Flower and few others on ignore and you won't miss anything

Use this time to read the second half of the game then. We have 50 players, do something useful with your time. I would start around page 100 and above tbh. That’s when this theatre started and let me know what you think.
bruh casually asking me to read 70 pgs

i take forever to read, thatll take me like 2 hrs legit

im here playing live rn, if there r some things in specific that i should know, point those out
doubt 70 pgs is "something specific"

I'm not even tunneled on you so much as I would prefer you over what's currently being presented, if Ekko is on the table or hell even Adam atp would strongly consider voting them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.