Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even tunneled on you so much as I would prefer you over what's currently being presented, if Ekko is on the table or hell even Adam atp would strongly consider voting them as well
Ekko is most likely scum, him saying he is not liking what he is seeing but not providing one worthy content so far is just bad. Like imagine telling someone you don’t like what you read when you yourself haven’t provided anything of content.

Plus, what makes you town read Watson here? Do you even town read her?

Think you got a bit of foam at the mouth there, nothing I said there was unreasonable
Your argument is unreasonable, there is no way your skill level plumbed this bad over the past year. You are hell bent in painting me as scum for something I would absolutely do as townie. You act like you never played a game with me before and conveniently only remember that one game where I was scum over a year ago and using out of game context and different situations to make sense of your own narrative. If that’s reasonable for you then holy hell.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Fanclub (Not a sex cult) has been activated.

Players may quote this write-up to join Ron Jeremy's illustrious sex cult fan club and join his discord chat tonight.​
Ooh, Zis looks like a gathering that needz a bit of evil scheming! A perferct opportunity to test out my new invention, ze Goodlookinator 3000!
I will turn all ze participants handsome (or gorgeous if your a womanz), so zat all ze outsiderz will be jealous of our irresistable charm zat will slowly but surely wilt zeir feeble mindz.

I will readz the rezt of the threadmarkz to get a general idea of what has happened
We got psuedo mech on Soul and the current wagons are between him and Watson, I'm voting Soul.

Think you'll probably miss a bit of nuance if I spoonfeed you the evidence on him. But I feel pretty good about his wagon. Of course Worstgenners are lemmings so decent chance he'll be let off here without even getting a grain of his claim especially since Ratchet is pushing watson but, there ya go
I mean, just some bullet points so I get the general gist of what is going on here would be great.
I won't vote completely in the dark here, just because you said so (at least this time)
oh my gosh
i love ur avy
I love you too, Hime

This weebz needzed some evil german engineer energies I noticed, now I can only hope zat ze platypus won't impede my evil plans of infiltrating town! I mean.. infiltrating Scums, yes, of course! I may be evil, but I have a family to take care of!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
DAY 1, VC2, Council
up to post #2,864

Tickets

TheAncientCenturion - 5
Saber - 5

TYRANT - 3
Ratchet - 3

T-Pein - 2
Michelle - 2
The Orca - 2
Worst - 2
Naomi - 1
Mashiro Blue - 1
MangoSenpai - 1
Flower - 1
Princess Abigail - 1

History

Saber: Saber > Saber
Indigo: Flower > Barrack Obama (not sure who that is so for now I'm gonna count it as unvote)
Flower: Flower > Naomi > Worst > Ratchet > Princess Abigail
Naomi: Flower > Unvote > TheAncientCenturion > The Orca > Worst
York: Indigo > T-Pein
Polar Bear: Polar Bear > Saber > Zemmi > The Orca
hime: hime > T-Pein > TheAncientCenturion > unvote > Worst > TYRANT
Ultra: T-Pein > Saber > TheAncientCenturion > TYRANT
Pot Goblin: Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Mr. Reloaded: Indigo > Saber
Zemmi: TYRANT > TheAncientCenturion
The Orca: Naomi > Indigo > Saber > The Orca
Alwaysmind: Saber
Alexis2282AE: Saber
Random Asshole: Saber > TheAncientCenturion
Dr. Watson: TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion: TYRANT
BakiDou: T-Pein
Emil: Michelle
Rej: Naomi
Mashiro Blue: Ratchet
Ratchet: Mashiro Blue
Lord Melkor: Flower
AkaneSQ: Michelle
Charlie: Ratchet
TYRANT: MangoSenpai
Logiko: Saber
Adam: Worst
Sallucion: blank ballot (just in case it's important and not just statement on our political climate)
xenos5: Ratchet
Natalija: TheAncientCenturion

Quotes (new ones, old ones in VC1 Council)

I hereby VOTE @Worst for ze COUNCIL

He will be my guiding star

Do you want me to hold a candlelight vigil?
I want you to admit that you are just bad. If you are townie that is. Just horrible.

Like from a townie pov you would wanna work with other strong players if you think they might be townie, not throw the game because of ego issues. Look at the game, we have 50 players half of them did not even post. You think life will be nice and easy? You think some of these players you will be able to reason with? Like if you are scum here then fair. But if you are townie then this is just embarrassing. I know I am townie, I am probably towns best bet actually in reaching this to the end line. You will see soon enough.

You can’t stop and pause and think to yourself it’s weird how suddenly I gained 10+votes and half of these votes from people who don’t even care to check your lying ass post about me being outed lol. You then complain about worst gunners for some reason when they are actually thinking reasonably and not feeding into your needless paranoia because you have this self esteem issue of wanting to be right. Sometimes you are just wrong and that’s mafia, no shame in admitting it. Jesus. It’s been so long I am not sure if you would do shit like this as townie.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I want you to admit that you are just bad. If you are townie that is. Just horrible.

Like from a townie pov you would wanna work with other strong players if you think they might be townie, not throw the game because of ego issues. Look at the game, we have 50 players half of them did not even post. You think life will be nice and easy? You think some of these players you will be able to reason with? Like if you are scum here then fair. But if you are townie then this is just embarrassing. I know I am townie, I am probably towns best bet actually in reaching this to the end line. You will see soon enough.

You can’t stop and pause and think to yourself it’s weird how suddenly I gained 10+votes and half of these votes from people who don’t even care to check your lying ass post about me being outed lol. You then complain about worst gunners for some reason when they are actually thinking reasonably and not feeding into your needless paranoia because you have this self esteem issue of wanting to be right. Sometimes you are just wrong and that’s mafia, no shame in admitting it. Jesus. It’s been so long I am not sure if you would do shit like this as townie.
Can you tell me what this is all about, I just voted you because Ultra's cat told me to.

But I am impressionable still, give me a quick recap of what you're being accused of and why they're wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.